Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Linking Error (102)

Linking Error (102)

When I'm using my ipad as the OLD device, then choosing other device, I get this code, I go on my Android, sign into google account, click on link device, then NEW device, enter the code as seen on ipad, it comes up with an Error Occured (102). I resetted both device, the code was entered correctly because if I purposefully hit a different character to be wrong on purpose, it says it's an invalid code. Therefore when I corrected it, the Error Occured (102) Appears. Is there a reason why? both devices have been resetted, reinstalled the app, still, the error code comes up. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

device transfer

It wont let me transfer from my ipod 4g. To my galaxy s4. It says "Error code 102" what do I do. im 100% sure i put the code and i did put "Old device" and "New Device" but whats wrong... it says please try again as well as that error code. i want to transfer!!!

Same problem

Quote Originally Posted by lancer3vo View Post
    When I'm using my ipad as the OLD device, then choosing other device, I get this code, I go on my Android, sign into google account, click on link device, then NEW device, enter the code as seen on ipad, it comes up with an Error Occured (102). I resetted both device, the code was entered correctly because if I purposefully hit a different character to be wrong on purpose, it says it's an invalid code. Therefore when I corrected it, the Error Occured (102) Appears. Is there a reason why? both devices have been resetted, reinstalled the app, still, the error code comes up. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    Same problem with a friend of mine. Does anybody knows the solution for that please?
    Thanks

Supercell had to make a change to the linking system based on the country payment requirements of Apple's App Store and Google Play Store. If there is a mismatch which continues the error, please try using a different Internet connection to complete the linking process, and contact support if the problem persists.

Quote Originally Posted by twister View Post
    Supercell had to make a change to the linking system based on the country payment requirements of Apple's App Store and Google Play Store. If there is a mismatch which continues the error, please try using a different Internet connection to complete the linking process, and contact support if the problem persists.
    Thanks!! I was connected via phones internet, thus not able to link. After connecting the devices to a normal ISP, (any router with internet) I was able to connect. Thanks a lot mod!

Fresh Spawn

Error 102

So I keep getting this error (error 102) when trying to link my iphone to galaxy tablet even though both of my devices are connected to the same wifi in my house. Please, help.

Quote Originally Posted by dchunger View Post
    So I keep getting this error (error 102) when trying to link my iphone to galaxy tablet even though both of my devices are connected to the same wifi in my house. Please, help.
    As twister said, try a different internet connection.

Fresh Spawn

Error 102

When I try to link my ios account to my android I get this error. Both devices are on WiFi and support isn't replying. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Girofyre View Post
    When I try to link my ios account to my android I get this error. Both devices are on WiFi and support isn't replying. Any help?

I'm also experiencing this error and support still has not responded to my email, i have tried switching WiFi connections like a mod has suggested but i had no luck. I wonder is there is anything else we can try to solve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualsabers04 View Post
    As twister said, try a different internet connection.

I have tried switching internet connections (friends house, 2 different 3g connections and school) and i'm still getting error 102 when trying to connect my Iphone 4 game save to my galaxy s3. Is there anything else i can do that may solve my issue? Also i have contacted support about 9 days ago now and i also emailed them again and still no reply