Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Maintenance inbound at 1030 EET

Fresh Spawn
    I have yet to get help getting my level 65 base back. Tried all the bell and whistles. Have not received any help except auto responses. Frustrated beyond belief. Please give me my base back.

Fresh Spawn
    Anyone out there lost their base and still having trouble getting it back? Help!

Help. Have lost endless reserves
    Last edited by traceywee; December 23rd, 2017 at 01:01 AM.

Why boom beach can't play with more 3days in Egypt and meddle east?

Tribe boosts have expired and no new tribe boosts are appearing for me today.

Fresh Spawn
    Same for me too..

Fresh Spawn
    Уважаемые разработчики ! Я вам скажу что игра гибнет ,это можно определить по количеству игроков приходящих в опергруппу .Приходят 65уровня но играть нехотят в моей опергруппе наблюдается такая же история игроки выше 60 уровня уже сильно неиграют интел ненабивают говорят неинтересно , нужно обновление . Незнаю в чем оно будет но сделайте пожалуста увеличение территорей карты , возможность проводить ответные атаки возможность приглосить в группу игрока по нажатии на ник игрока сделайте мировой чат отдельно ! Игра хорошая , но интерес к ней проподает .Очень тяжело набрать в опергруппу играть нехотят. Сделайте возможность возврата с 50 игроков на 25 игроков!Всего вам наилучшего подумайте пожалуста над всем этим !

Quote Originally Posted by FYHI View Post
    Уважаемые разработчики ! Я вам скажу что игра гибнет ,это можно определить по количеству игроков приходящих в опергруппу .Приходят 65уровня но играть нехотят в моей опергруппе наблюдается такая же история игроки выше 60 уровня уже сильно неиграют интел ненабивают говорят неинтересно , нужно обновление . Незнаю в чем оно будет но сделайте пожалуста увеличение территорей карты , возможность проводить ответные атаки возможность приглосить в группу игрока по нажатии на ник игрока сделайте мировой чат отдельно ! Игра хорошая , но интерес к ней проподает .Очень тяжело набрать в опергруппу играть нехотят. Сделайте возможность возврата с 50 игроков на 25 игроков!Всего вам наилучшего подумайте пожалуста над всем этим !
    Forum rule 9 says: "These forums are English only. You may create Groups for your clan/group where you are more than welcome to use any language. The same rules apply to groups that apply to the forums!"
    Last edited by meowfestio; 1 Week Ago at 01:25 AM.
    XP 59 HQ 22 VP 511 TD 32 TH 30 13 13 GBE 40 17 17 RR 43 BH 31 DBD 35

Fresh Spawn
    Dear developers! I'll tell you that the game is dying, it can be determined by the number of players coming to the operative group. They arrive at the level but play reluctantly in my operative group the same story is observed. Players above level 60 already strongly lose the game. They say uninteresting, you need an update. I do not know what it will be but please extend the territories of the map, the ability to conduct retaliatory attacks the ability to attract a player into the group by clicking on the nickname of the player make the world chat separately! The game is good, but interest in it propohdaet.Ochen hard to dial into the operagroup play reluctantly. Make it possible to return from 50 players to 25 players! In all of you, think the best about all this!

Quote Originally Posted by FYHI View Post
    Dear developers! I'll tell you that the game is dying, it can be determined by the number of players coming to the operative group. They arrive at the level but play reluctantly in my operative group the same story is observed. Players above level 60 already strongly lose the game. They say uninteresting, you need an update. I do not know what it will be but please extend the territories of the map, the ability to conduct retaliatory attacks the ability to attract a player into the group by clicking on the nickname of the player make the world chat separately! The game is good, but interest in it propohdaet.Ochen hard to dial into the operagroup play reluctantly. Make it possible to return from 50 players to 25 players! In all of you, think the best about all this!

Once again...disagreed....bug free first time in nearly a year, ER introduced last year and people are loving it. Ide say its alive and well and doing as well as it has in the past few years.
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Band: Bobby
    Discord: charlie1delta#6856