Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Town is a joke

Town is a joke

Way to go hay day. Congrats on ruining the town. After last change/update there was an extra click to send townies to the shops. Now with this update you have added even another click. So now there is 2 extra clicks.

It always defaults to the “all” tab and you have to click to the “idle” tab EACH time. Way to go with the lack of quality testers. You clearly have people testing who don’t play the game.

Fun times. This game is getting un-playable.
    LEVEL 113 | Achievements 130/132 | Town 34 | Coin 15M+ | Diamonds 700+
    Barn 2650 | Silo 2550 | Derby: Championship League

-- Wheating Rocks!!! --

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    We are aware that some players are not too keen on this change, and we will discuss about it within the team. Any changes require an update, so it may take a while before any possible changes will happen.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

While you’re here, Nick... would you let your SC teammates know of the popular desire to no longer have items in the Town Hall list fluctuate in size when they’re tapped? There’s this bobbing shaking effect that’s a challenge to play through. It gives me motion sickness.

On one hand, it’s a testament to how much I love the town that I play it despite it making me dizzy and nauseous. On the other hand, this feels like a disaster waiting to happen:

“Woman Makes Unfortunate Life Choice to Play Video Game That Renders Her Catastrophically Ill”

Please don’t turn me into a cautionary tale, SC! Ok thanks.
    Last edited by LetTheMusicPlay; December 18th, 2017 at 07:34 PM.
    farm 142 ~ town 41 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    now under the warm and deft leadership of Bont1ng.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    We are aware that some players are not too keen on this change, and we will discuss about it within the team. Any changes require an update, so it may take a while before any possible changes will happen.

Cheers,

Nick
    No, you dont need to discuss. You guys need to get a clue on your own game and improve things.

But I understand that SC must be most interested throwing out new st00pid diamond packs while glitches and questionable design aspects keep ruining the game...
    BTW, looking back at Sundays townie event, 'LEMs for townies served in 2 or 3 buildings', did you guys note that also those picked up from neighbors were displayed in purple color and gave a LEM? Is Dev team not even able to correctly code such trivia? Yet another 'quality' example.

I agree, though I don't think we should be hateful about it. I didn't say anything after the last change on the way townspeople are listed, but now it's worse. Please just go back to the old way.

One key for me to play this game is that I can fire it up and click BAM BAM BAM real quick, close it down and move on. The town thing is making me not want to play as often because I need more time and concentration.

I fully agree with KungFuTacoEater we can not live with the new "All" tab and the many clicks to send visitors to shops. I often have to send 20-30 visitors on their way, and it's now very time consuming to do. Please enhance.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldBunny89 View Post
    No, you dont need to discuss. You guys need to get a clue on your own game and improve things.

But I understand that SC must be most interested throwing out new st00pid diamond packs while glitches and questionable design aspects keep ruining the game...
    BTW, looking back at Sundays townie event, 'LEMs for townies served in 2 or 3 buildings', did you guys note that also those picked up from neighbors were displayed in purple color and gave a LEM? Is Dev team not even able to correctly code such trivia? Yet another 'quality' example.
    if something not goes as planned you can still try to understand that things can go wrong. It’s not there is a undo button to quickly solve a problem. The little bug in the event is something that can happen and for the most players a happy bug. In the end I think you can say anything but try to be more understanding and find a way to be a little nicer in selecting your words.
    GC:Nighthawk1973
    RSS Name - Frackle's Cave : Level - 187: Achievements - 142/144
    Masteries - 32/32 Barn/Silo - 9250 / 8000
    Join Discord:
    https://discord.gg/AcrzSvG

Totally and completely agree with KungFuTacoEater...in fact I hunted down this question and registered with this forum solely to say that. FIX IT. At least have the tab stay on the one you selected until you elect to change it!!!!!!!!

The "ALL" tab could be fixed by simply changing the order of how they display. Currently they are by type of visitor (i.e. the "character"). This is useful in the other tabs but the ALL tab would be better off being sorted by time remaining and idle status etc. That way when the trains arrive all new visitors are at the top not scattered through the entire list.
    #2GR892LJL , Level 158 , Rep 66

I’m not keen on the 'all' tab. Prefer to see the previous version back, or change it so the 'All' tab is not the default when you tap the town hall
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC