Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No COC in Play Store for chromebook after the Update?

Fresh Spawn

No COC in Play Store for chromebook after the Update?

No Update in the Play Store for chromebook after the dez 2017 Update? Does supercell not suport the Play Store for chromebook any longer? Ein do not lose may village.

Similar issue, "Device not compatible" message when trying to update on Chromebook Asus C100P.

Fresh Spawn
    and Acer R11

Same here, have an Acer R 11, and no supercell games show up in the play store when searched. I have tried all the fixes I could find, and none of them work.

Same thing here. Chromebook Flip had been working flawlessly for the better part of the year! Was the best CoC device I have owned. Now getting 'Your device is not compatible with this version'.

Android chromebook won't download the latest update

I have never had a problem with coc and my chromebook, till yesterday and it won't download the update and further in looking into it. google play now says my device isn't supported. I cleared all cache's with no luck. Please help if you have solutions.

Thank you!1

Fresh Spawn
    I am running into the same problem! Here's a screenshot of what Google Play Store tells me from a browser:

Screenshot 2017-12-19 at 10.58.16 PM.png

Cleared data and cache from Google Play Store AND Google Play services... no luck. Uninstalled app and now it won't even appear when I search field when I type "Clash of Clans". HELP!

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Hi,

Clash of Clans isn't officially supported on computers. I am guessing that the recent update has prevented them from being used.

Problem Solver Extraordinaire shivampaw's Avatar
    Hi,

Chromebooks, PCs, Laptops etc. are not officially supported by Supercell.

Where do you see chromebooks listed as not supported? I understand PC, Laptops as they require hacks to get the playstore, but the Android playstore is native on most chromebooks now.