Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Santakunin Banned My forum Account

Banned

Santakunin Banned My forum Account

Recently i commented in a thread called way to know if the player is permenently banned.
    My old th11 account was banned by supercell because of owner varification.
    I posted my own base pic and profile pic to show how a banned base and profile page looks like.
    Now,after so many hours sc mod banned my forum account saying that i breached forum rules no 16.
    Rule 16 says that if your account is permenently banned they will ban forum account too..but i already have another near max th11 base and a th9 base..
    Atleast that mod could check my previous posts or threads before banning my forum accounts.
    I got 2 bases and mod deleted my account saying my base is perma banned so my forum acc also needs to be banned..what a joke that was..

And one more thing i didnt see that mod named santakunin here.this was the 1st time i saw tha mod also..

Forum Veteran
    Won't be long until this one is banned too.

Forum Veteran
    .....and someone will do the same with this one as well, soon
    Last edited by MiCra; December 17th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

So was your old TH11 banned permanently due to owner verification, or just for 2 days?
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Forum Elder
    It's your own fault for getting banned, if you had read the Forum rules you would have known you would be banned from the forum if you are permanently banned from the game.
    You would also know you will get banned for making another forum account.

Read the rules, it helps to avoid bans...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    So was your old TH11 banned permanently due to owner verification, or just for 2 days?
    No i sold that account.(account selling is aganist tos i know that).but at that time i need some money for hospital emergency.thats the reason.
    After few momnths the person who i give the account was scammed and he was saying that i scammed it.last me and him contacted ingame and after few days sc perma banned it

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DPrince View Post
    No i sold that account.(account selling is aganist tos i know that).but at that time i need some money for hospital emergency.thats the reason.
    After few momnths the person who i give the account was scammed and he was saying that i scammed it.last me and him contacted ingame and after few days sc perma banned it
    You've just answered your own question as to why banned in game and in here. Sorry to hear about the hospital emergency but selling your account is not allowed.

So what's wrong? It IS permabanned
    Clash of Clans: TH12 59/56/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

selling stuff that is not yours is not just against supercell rules. it is against rules of the real life.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gristy View Post
    Won't be long until this one is banned too.
    No problem i just made this id to say my view.
    I openly said my base was banned..there might be lots of forumers account was banned in ban waves.who knows..atleast i didnt cheated or moded.. 😂 anyway i posted that because forums was for discussion and sharing thoughts and helpfull to each others and things about coc.but by doing too helpfull what did i get.a banned forum account..
    Lost faith in this moderating system btw.