Page 3 of 126 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Completed any of your Masteries or Achievements yet..??

I have all the mastries except coffee kiosk 3 and soup 3

I have all the achievements except big game fisher 3 (92 out of 93)
    SCORCHED EARTH CHALLENGE SURVIVOR! (completed Feb 5, 6:48pm)
    level 112 If it's in my store ~ it's for sale. Buy one or buy it all ~ that's why it's there .
    "Come hither and yon to the farm we go ~ where crops are fresh, the animals happy and the manure... ripe"

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHelen View Post
    Yes that feed mill !! I think mines on a go slow,( or working in reverse) while ever I'm awake, it's on the go . I've just actually worked it out. If I keep it running 24/7 I will have mastered it in 183.4 days. & that's with already having 2* already.

Im now trying for the Citizen Kane 111 only 451 adds to go!!

can I send you a friend request Spanielgirl please
    That would be lovely Please do.

I keep checking my feed mill and I thought I was the only person who had one that went backwards! Obviously we got a duff batch - Lol!!

141/144 Achievements - level 111. Daily player.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerr129 View Post

You know how I got the citizen Kane one? every three minutes, I'd put ten wheat up for sale one weekend when they cut the time down. it kinda happened then when I wasn't looking later when they permanently put the time to every five minutes. all that wheating helped with the patronage one also.
    Thanks Tiggerr, will give that a go some time probably when it's my last achievement to go......... But I might just chip away at it when I get a free hour or so every so often, currently on 717/2000 so a looooong way to go - Lol!

141/144 Achievements - level 111. Daily player.

Have entered all your stats up to this point... Lots of info to input, so give them the once over to make sure they are correct...!! (I have been known to make the odd mistake... lol.) Thanks.

John.

BOROYOB + FLI-JO
    We trade with only our friends and in our Neighbourhood - We NEVER send or accept ANY challenges.
    >>>>> No offence meant, but our policy is to unfriend persistent heavy shoppers/raiders. <<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by BOROYOB View Post
    Have entered all your stats up to this point... Lots of info to input, so give them the once over to make sure they are correct...!! (I have been known to make the odd mistake... lol.) Thanks.

John.
    thanks for your great work, John!

For the second table, the achievements which I still have to go for are:

Beep Beep, Gold Miner, Helter Smelter, Tasty Treats, Big Game Fisher - all III

Lvl 102 - 122/129 achievements
    ​~ Nerd: Carmen in Germany.
    Have closed GC friend list for now, please do not send requests anymore.

Ttiii

I just got TTIII 2 days ago. Pathetic right? Lvl 74. The funny thing is I wasn't even trying for it. Any hoo I took it!!

Farm level: 236 Silo 11,650 and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/09/2013
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns.
    “I think I have a new favorite notification from HayDay: “The scarecrow made me do it”. Quote accredited to dtx275

93/93 Completed Oct. 27, 2013. Mastery remaining: soup kitchen.

For the masteries, it's not 17?

For those who can't remember when you finished your achievements, you can try this: Go to gamecenter and tap on the trophy of the last achievement you were working on. It pops up a window that shows the date of completion. If you can't remember which was the last you were working on, try checking either Helter Smelter 3 or Big Game Fisher 3 first then work backwards since those 2 seem like the ones most people finish last.

Works for comparing trophies with friends too. Tap on a friend through gamecenter, scroll to games in common, tap Hay Day, then that should bring up trophies.

wow, an other thread :)

It is now more than two weeks ago I mastered the SK and got 93/93. I wrote that in an other thread called something;
    On what level did you master all achievements.

120/120 achievement.Level 127. Got all the 90 fishingmedals the 31.7.13 First to finish all the 102 fishing medals.The 4 new fish 18.2.14.Last two 14.3.14. And the 3 new first to finish at the first h of the update 3.12.14. GC:mysstund= cozy time in swedish

network problem in GC app

I was trying to look up the date on my GC app but for now it dousent work. A message comes up saying it is not available or network is down. I mastered the SK the day before the helter smelter so when I get in again to Gc I can find out the exact date. Dont know if any om my gc friends can see it for me and help out with the date. Here on the forum it only says 2 weeks ago when I posted it on the other achievement thread.

120/120 achievement.Level 127. Got all the 90 fishingmedals the 31.7.13 First to finish all the 102 fishing medals.The 4 new fish 18.2.14.Last two 14.3.14. And the 3 new first to finish at the first h of the update 3.12.14. GC:mysstund= cozy time in swedish

Quote Originally Posted by Mysstund View Post
    I was trying to look up the date on my GC app but for now it dousent work. A message comes up saying it is not available or network is down. I mastered the SK the day before the helter smelter so when I get in again to Gc I can find out the exact date. Dont know if any om my gc friends can see it for me and help out with the date. Here on the forum it only says 2 weeks ago when I posted it on the other achievement thread.
    Tried to check for you, but looks like the information hasn't updated yet? Showing you're at 88% completion.. Maybe related to you not being able to connect to it... Gamecenter has been acting up lately from what I've seen people reporting and my own problems with it being finicky. Then again gamecenter has always had issues.

i don't want to use diamonds to speed up the kitchen so only thing I can do in mean time is make lots and lots of fish soup. Great for cold days I imagine.
    Last edited by Qpdaquiri; November 8th, 2013 at 11:11 AM.