Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Way to know if a player is Perma-Banned.

Way to know if a player is Perma-Banned.

Hey there. There's a player( Max 9 with 20/20 heroes) in our clan who is inactive from quite a long time. We don't want to kick him because he's in our clan for around 1.5 year (inactive from 4-5months) I wanted to know if he's banned ? What made me feel he's banned are few reasons :
    1) Filled Collectors, Mines, drills always
    2) No new obstacles like Halloween Skull in his base
    3) His base looks same as it was 3 months ago ( As according to me permanently banned villages are not available for looting)
    What do you think guys?
    Is there a way to check whether a person is permanently banned?
    I can mention his player tag but I think it would be naming and shaming. If not I'll mention in comments. Thanks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Hey there. There's a player( Max 9 with 20/20 heroes) in our clan who is inactive from quite a long time. We don't want to kick him because he's in our clan for around 1.5 year (inactive from 4-5months) I wanted to know if he's banned ? What made me feel he's banned are few reasons :
    1) Filled Collectors, Mines, drills always
    2) No new obstacles like Halloween Skull in his base
    3) His base looks same as it was 3 months ago ( As according to me permanently banned villages are not available for looting)
    What do you think guys?
    Is there a way to check whether a person is permanently banned?
    I can mention his player tag but I think it would be naming and shaming. If not I'll mention in comments. Thanks.
    He has simply gone inactive. A permanently banned player is completely removed from the game I believe.

Kick out writing " u r inactive so we kicked u out , but we will be sending a request to join back when u r active! Feel free to join"...and then send a invite req ...

Goonerwinone
    Quote Originally Posted by Dtownies View Post
    He has simply gone inactive. A permanently banned player is completely removed from the game I believe.
    You believe correctly.
    They are removed from clan and also if you have their player ID and you try and enter it will come up as "this player cannot be found"or "this player ID is incorrect"(something along those lines word wise).

Quote Originally Posted by Goonerwinone View Post
    You believe correctly.
    They are removed from clan and also if you have their player ID and you try and enter it will come up as "this player cannot be found"or "this player ID is incorrect"(something along those lines word wise).
    But, haven't you seen Banned clans? They have all banned players and they are not removed from clan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    But, haven't you seen Banned clans? They have all banned players and they are not removed from clan.
    I believe that you are confusing dead, inactive clans with people who are banned. Look for a clan where the players have a long war timer. More than 2 days. Those players/clan is banned from war temporarily.

People who are banned for ever are removed and you couldn't find them.

Quote Originally Posted by rahultarafdar View Post
    Kick out writing " u r inactive so we kicked u out , but we will be sending a request to join back when u r active! Feel free to join"...and then send a invite req ...
    Nice idea but the message/invitation will get deleted after a time.

This was the Message that appeared while visiting my friends Profile.
    To the Topic, Once a Player's village is banned from CoC, all Practical Information and Details/Progress has been Permanently removed from the servers and TAG also become Useless to search its village. Having said that I was surprised to see that you can still visit it's Village.
    As an Hint, if it's Profile details and Achievements are visible then he's not banned.
    Last edited by SamirMishra; December 16th, 2017 at 06:30 PM.

I believe that you are confusing dead, inactive clans with people who are banned. Look for a clan where the players have a long war timer. More than 2 days. Those players/clan is banned from war temporarily.

People who are banned for ever are removed and you couldn't find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post

This was the Message that appeared while visiting my friends Profile.
    To the Topic, Once a Player's village is banned from CoC, all Practical Information and Details/Progress has been Permanently removed from the servers and TAG also become Useless to search its village. Having said that I was surprised to see that you can still visit it's Village.
    As an Hint, if it's Profile details and Achievements are visible then he's not banned.
    Any source? Has this been said by SC staff somewhere? Also, why the player has no Halloween obstacles if he's not banned and his village same as it was 3-4 months ago?

I had a clanmate who was banned in the first wave. In clan chat it showed him leaving the clan suddenly, so I messaged him in a chat app and found out he had just been permanently banned.

If your clanmate had been banned, his base would have been removed from the clan.