Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: An Open letter to Darian-stop Indian youtubers from misleading people!

An Open letter to Darian-stop Indian youtubers from misleading people!

So I was browsing through some Indian YouTube accounts as I am an Indian myself and was happy to see a lot of subs on their accounts. But I was extremely shocked when I saw their content. They are totally misleading people who don't watch the large scale youtubers by posting many fake and totally clickbait videos that can only mislead people (whom I am really sorry for ) who don't browse through the forums and not known the community. The content is totally trash and clickbait and one such YouTuber promoted account phishing (almost 30 youtubers have made an account phishing video) one Such person got a copyright infringement and then made a video saying super cell has no love for Indians though they have a large player base .I was literally so angry that you couldn't believe me and there I saw on the comments people abusing super cell like hell .even on the forums people are saying SC copyrights Indian youtubers that's literally so wrong!they say supercell told them personally about a thing 12 update by showing fake screen shots and showing a mail from an all clash website saying this is Tim from clash team instead of Tim from all clash team. They tell people to send mails to SC forums
    PS 1- excuse me for the gap between super and cell my phone is using auto correct.

PS 2- here are some screenshots to back my opinion.
    https://imgur.com/a/G89NX(should I add bb code? Tell me!)

PS 3-I suggest supercell not to be to rash just one copyright on all those videos may do(your call)and I suggest then to interact directly in a polite way with them suggesting them not to clickbait because more copyrights will only make them mislead more people. It's so sad that people from my country are just creating a rebellion and making people blind in their faith. Also all content is not bad there are still some silver linings in the dark clouds
    Last edited by TheSeventhGoblin; December 17th, 2017 at 04:53 AM.

Clash Of Clans-Town Hall-8XP-Level 82 IGN-Indian Warriors.Back after a 10-month break!
    Clash Royale-Arena 11 XP-12(59k donations) clan-Icy Reapers

Excuse me for the formatting please. I used my phone and there may be some wrong grammatical words but that is purely due to auto correct and child warning there is one photo with minor profanity so mods forgive me for that but that's just highlighting their content I don't mean to use profanity here

Clash Of Clans-Town Hall-8XP-Level 82 IGN-Indian Warriors.Back after a 10-month break!

Banned
    That's very unfortunate and hopefully not too many people take these videos seriously.

Banned
    am also an indian.. btw i dont watch indian youtubers..basically they are a bunch of kids with no sense at all..

clickbait worked well then;it will work now...

Junior Member abhishekmanoharan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MKG View Post
    am also an indian.. btw i dont watch indian youtubers..basically they are a bunch of kids with no sense at all..

clickbait worked well then;it will work now...
    I'm also indian and don't watch indian cr youtubers .bunch of click bait videos and bad content .,misleading people by wrong tittle

I'm also Indian, but stopping them is like trying to stop mosquitoes in summers. If you close one, another pops out. The only way is that if we report every one of these we see, and every time they appear again. That's what SC can do.
    #WeAreForumersNotRedditers

Semi-retired
    Idk why haven't I removed that hash tag yet

Lady Maverick
    Well, Never watched an Indian youtuber on a regular basis.
    But, Once while I was browsing youtube I searched for clash of clans live, And I clicked on an Indian youtuber. He was saying please enter the give away(account giveaway) with some th level. And guess what everyone commenting saying I want it, I want it. When I said It's against TOS and not to do it. Everyone started pounding on me with rude and hard comments. And that's when i decided to not watch them.

Here the problem is not solely about the youtuber. Maybe, That's what Indian people like. There might be a couple more Youtubers who are doing brilliant kinds of stuff with great content. But they never get recognition. Maybe because he/she isn't doing Giveaway.

As few said, Player base feels like Immature kids and content creators want to create something that people like.

I watched a couple of Recent(2-3 days ago)Videos of Powerbang Where Indians are requesting to giveaway some accounts.
    Does he reply.? No. Because he doesn't care and don't want to go against TOS.

Problem isn't in content creators. Problem is the Viewers who ask for more of the same type.
    And when matured people don't support them by watching and providing feedback might just make them do the same and keep spreading misleading information.

The thing is, if you decide to watch any YouTuber, you should take their word with a grain of salt imo. I believe that until and unless you get any official word from Supercell themselves about a new feature or update, you shouldn't just blindly believe an YouTuber no matter who it is. Obviously there are a lot of good YouTubers but like I said, it's always better to be sceptical until Supercell officially confirm something.

Quote Originally Posted by laneofmagic View Post
    The thing is, if you decide to watch any YouTuber, you should take their word with a grain of salt imo. I believe that until and unless you get any official word from Supercell themselves about a new feature or update, you shouldn't just blindly believe an YouTuber no matter who it is. Obviously there are a lot of good YouTubers but like I said, it's always better to be sceptical until Supercell officially confirm something.
    I know that but what about the majority of the indian playerbase they are being misleaded against sc

Better off on the forums, just ignore YouTube usually is the best option. The forum overs better info here whether it be from SC team, mods or regular players you will always get the right info