Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHY are YouTubers Not Uploading Update Videos?

Forum Veteran

WHY are YouTubers Not Uploading Update Videos?

Talking/discussion videos donít count. Whereís the gameplay? (It usually comes on the day that a sneak peek comes out)
    👊🏼 Mister 008 and Rusher 008, Co-Leader of Venum Elite 👊🏼 Mister 008- TH12.5, 60/60/30
    Walls:
    120 magma, 169 marble, 11 zap

Forum Veteran
    Sitting on the strawberry swing/Singapore
    Maybe the COC team did what CR's team did for the part about radio silence (apart from the big sneak peaks)
    COC: Co-leader of a lvl 12 clan:PLANET HULK! TH9, playing since 2014, Lvl 138 Maxer! MV PB: 3270
    ​BH6 BB PB: 2981 BK: 30 AQ: 21 BM: 5
    CR: Lvl 12, 3 SECOND PEKKAS BACK PLS!!! PB: 4554
    Rip CR Forums
    http://communityroyale.com/ <--Join here!

Centennial Club
    From what powerbang said, the youtubers didnt even get a sneak peak themselves. Looks like SC is keeping everything close to the vest now.

What is there to be gameplay of? Nothing really, considering we don't have full details.
    add me on Epic @Bossmille3

Because actual details about "Clan games" I has not been released. We have a tease. Not a true sneak peek. Maybe when are informed about what the games will actually be we will get game play videos to review.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    What is there to be gameplay of? Nothing really, considering we don't have full details.
    Clan Games, level 50 heroes, attacks against the new infernos, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    Because actual details about "Clan games" I has not been released. We have a tease. Not a true sneak peek. Maybe when are informed about what the games will actually be we will get game play videos to review.
    This. The youtubers (And anyone under NDA) canít release anything that hasnít been made public knowledge.

So until SC are ready to explain more about the actual details of clan games, thereís not exactly any useful content youtubers can put out.

Expect a glut of them at same time or slightly after any further announcement from SC.

Edit: yes I suppose they could do some footage of 260 camp lv50 hero th11 vs nerfed ITs.
    Will have to assume theyíve specified they donít want those to appear yet.
    Last edited by Superfinch30; December 16th, 2017 at 04:53 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfinch30 View Post
    This. The youtubers (And anyone under NDA) canít release anything that hasnít been made public knowledge.

So until SC are ready to explain more about the actual details of clan games, thereís not exactly any useful content youtubers can put out.

Expect a glut of them at same time or slightly after any further announcement from SC.
    If I remember correctly, Galadon released gameplay of the level 45 heroes last year when SC announced them (not when they were actually released). Why is it not the same this year?

Edit: I saw your edit.
    Last edited by EvilEmpire; December 16th, 2017 at 04:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Superfinch30 View Post
    This. The youtubers (And anyone under NDA) can’t release anything that hasn’t been made public knowledge.

So until SC are ready to explain more about the actual details of clan games, there’s not exactly any useful content youtubers can put out.

Edit: yes I suppose they could do some footage of 260 camp lv50 hero th11 vs nerfed ITs.
    Will have to assume they’ve specified they don’t want those to appear yet.
    Add me to the list of people who don't want nerfed IT's to appear.

The Youtubers comes into the NDA, and as Finchy Said. Supercell still has not Indicated YTbers to Release the Gameplay of these Update Contents we were informed. So wait until they decide to do so(making public)
    Last edited by SamirMishra; December 16th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.