Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek #2: New Boosters!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnPan View Post
    Iíd be happy with any of the old boosters right now. The supply seems to have dried up. Havenít had one in derby prizes for weeks. Still, I live in hope.
    same for me, not have one entire line of it in the prize, ok, but almost not one at all since a month, the difference is maybe a little too much ...

But new boosters is a good idea, really love it ... i used them sometimes, as i get less of something or need something to go quicker ...
    Last edited by valleria; December 14th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
    Farm level 127

I love it! Can't wait to try them out.

lucy - ALL THE LITTLE SQUIDS

Thanks Nick - as has been said above I hope the frequency of boosters popping up increases - also whenever I spin one or find one in a chest it always seems to be a one star - might just be my luck but it would be nice to see some 4 or 5 star ones.
    Farm 231, Town 79
    Sanctuary complete - Fishing book complete
    ​144/144 Achievements. 95 Scrolls to go!!
    Barn 12,650, Silo 11,800
    kik: perky76

Excelente.... Me encantan los nuevos potenciadores.... Sobre todo para el area de pesca 👍

With this update, I hope they find ways for players to obtain more of them. I got my first booster in 2 weeks from a red chest and it was a 1-star XP booster

I know some players hated getting them from the derby because they acquired too many, but I would rather have the issue with too many than hardly any at all - the ones I do get have been pretty lousy lately.
    Level 113 Farm
    Barn: 5550 Silo: 5000
    12/12 Sanctuary Animals
    In that... 'What is there to do next?" mode.

I'm gonna be the grinch sorry but both of the sneak peeks don't add much to the game play experience. Especially more useless sanctuary animals. More boosters will be nice but even those I can take or leave. I really hope SC isn't making this game into a money grab. Sure seems like these updates are doing just that. Oh well.
    Last edited by FieldsOfGreatness; December 14th, 2017 at 02:01 PM.
    Fields of Greatness | Farm Lvl: 98 | Town Lvl: 22
    Neighborhood: Arctic Valley
    Building Mastery: 23/32
    Kik: adamkr88 | Achievements: 132/144

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsOfGreatness View Post
    I'm gonna be the grinch sorry but both of the sneak peeks don't add much to the game play experience. Especially more useless sanctuary animals. More boosters will be nice but even those I can take or leave. I really hope SC isn't making this game into a money grab. Sure seems like these updates are doing just that. Oh well.

I cocur - but will await all the sneak peaks before making judgement
    Farm 231, Town 79
    Sanctuary complete - Fishing book complete
    ​144/144 Achievements. 95 Scrolls to go!!
    Barn 12,650, Silo 11,800
    kik: perky76

Centennial Club
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...5#post11278455

I'm asking for an event , but I'm happy because it coming as Boosters

Wow, baby animals for the useless sanctuary! And now fishing boosters?? Lord have mercy!
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsOfGreatness View Post
    Even the Grinch came around in the end!

Let’s look at the good:

Additional Sanctuary animals give you another reason to put wheating, even on a small scale, to good use. Put the feed on to cook before bed because you’ll need it. And besides, the babies are cute.

Boosters for the town buildings- maybe players won’t avoid taking the townies that want the B&B from my platform

Boosters for personal train time- Sometimes you need certain townies for a task, this sure could come in handy.

Boosters for fishing area etc. - I think most of us would like to have a booster to shorten times in the fishing area. Could be a reason to take a fishing task. And faster lobsters and feathers, well, I’m for that any day of the week.

While your general game play may not change drastically, I think for new players or those that are wanting things to change up just a bit, so far, the sneak peeks deliver! (IMHO)

As far as making the game into a money grab - No one can MAKE you spend money you don’t WANT to for a F2P game. And when you do spend real money for diamonds, that is still all you get - diamonds. You still have to trust yourself to use them wisely, however you define that. Everything in HD can be achieved without spending real money. Patience is a must.

***quietly steps off soap box

Hooray! For sneak peeks. Keep ‘em coming Nick
    Last edited by Momscar; December 14th, 2017 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Level 155
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗