Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek #2: New Boosters!

I love to have town and fishing area boosters!

And yes, those sneak peaks maybe not be game altering updates, but I do not necessarily need those. Cause it can always change for the bad instead for the good. (example bingo, haha) And I already enjoy the game as it is. So I'm excited for the update and so far it sounds good.
    Last edited by hobbitly; December 14th, 2017 at 04:41 PM.

Can we please be able to add a couple boosters slots PERMANENTLY? Boosters comes in "waves", either we have to many and have to trash some, or there's a dry spell and storage is empty. I'd be happy to spend diamonds to expand booster storage permanently, please 😊. That would allow a more strategic use of boosters. Right now, when I have 3 I just activate the less valuable one, even if not particularly useful at the moment, just to avoid to have to trash it later. Please, pretty pretty please, give us the option to add new permanent slots to boosters storage. 😊

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SusannaLovelyPigs View Post
    Can we please be able to add a couple boosters slots PERMANENTLY? Boosters comes in "waves", either we have to many and have to trash some, or there's a dry spell and storage is empty. I'd be happy to spend diamonds to expand booster storage permanently, please . That would allow a more strategic use of boosters. Right now, when I have 3 I just activate the less valuable one, even if not particularly useful at the moment, just to avoid to have to trash it later. Please, pretty pretty please, give us the option to add new permanent slots to boosters storage. 
    i came here to ask the same thing. i would also like to have at least 2 slots for active boosters before it starts charging diamonds as well.....unless the extra storage slots are going to be 5 more spaces.

Fresh Spawn
    I love the new boosters
    and i wish that you think of add boosters back to derby prize not column like before
    But at least one or two slots i think that's fair
    Last edited by Banafsgy; December 14th, 2017 at 06:24 PM.

My dream boosters are finally coming into existence I could definitely use some of those for my fishing area
    Farm level 111/ Rep level 33/ PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten

I was really pleased to see that today’s peek was something different than another (predictable) baby animal. One peek related to those was enough to whet our appetites.

Boosters for the fishing area and town are a great addition. Both will be very useful for me. However, some very good points are being raised regarding the basic functioning of the booster feature. As the variety of boosters expands and farmers become accustomed to using them, some modifications are really called for. I can’t believe that “activate” is not being added to “swap” and “trash”, but Nick says it won’t happen in this update.
    • Some of the new events work like boosters, which is nice.
    • I didn’t like the two Derby booster columns, but I did spend diamonds to shuffle to get permits and free Tom boosters. Based on a number of posts in this thread, it sounds like boosters are so rare in the prize columns now that shuffling is not worth it. In my case, making items a little less rare encourages me to spend diamonds.
    • As people are posting, we would spend diamonds if we has a bit more control over our booster stash.

I sincerely hope that for the spring update the team will have enough data regarding booster usage that they can make some adjustments rather than just offering more of them.

Farm Level 123 | Town 39 | Achievements 141/144

Well, at least something for the Fishing Area ...😀..hurrayyy....but what about new Ideas ? The Wishing list is full of stuff from us Players...more & more Boosters are nothing really new Eggciting things 🙄

Let's hope for the next Sneak Peek 😌

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    Doubt that we will add such a feature, at least for this update.

Cheers,

Nick
    That’s a real shame Nick.

I really don’t understand the reluctance to let us USE the Boosters we have won/earned? It’s little things like this that make the Events & Prizes FEEL like ‘Diamond Grabs’. Things that are supposed to be ‘rewards’ but we have to pay to get them. It’s not much of a ‘Prize’ or ‘Reward’ when you can’t use it & have to pay for it.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Another waste of time

Pro Member
    Well this will be interesting ,
    Boosters for Lobsters ? the pool have only place for 6 , Boosters for Docks ? the salon have only room for 6 , And fishing ? Do people have the Lure workbench ,the net maker ,and the Tackle box , properly upgraded so they have any use of this ?
    I have not got the last place in lure or in the net maker , the last one cost 415 diamonds , and 830 do I think is to much to use on it ,

My Tackel box is very big so to Do a Derby fishig task the boosters can be usefull , But otherwise all of them will be worthless ,

If you dont wish to hurry up the machines for diamonds , OF COURSE
    Last edited by Lyngby; December 15th, 2017 at 01:49 AM.