Thread: JOIN THE WARRIORS* - We are recruiting - Message me for more info!!

Thumbs Up JOIN THE WARRIORS* - We are recruiting - Message me for more info!!

Hello Everyone ,

Just want to say thanks for visiting my thread!!
    IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR CLAN, SEARCH '''WARRIORS*''' SEND AN INVITE AND WE'LL ACCEPT YOU

We're a relatively new clan that have been around for at least a month and a half but we are growing in numbers.

Currently our clan has 33 members with a solid core of 17 players that have been with us near enough from the beginning.
    We currently have 9 elders who are all really cool and are pretty much on everyday chatting away when not at work or uni/school. (Don't worry we're an active clan but more so after work/ uni/ school).
    As a clan we do help out with donations with our elders leading by example. I myself over the last 2 months have donated 5430 troops exactly. (Sharing is caring lol).

Everyone also helps each other out with advice/ tactics/ tips/ suggestions, anything and everything really. Obviously theres a lot of fun chat going on to.
    We do have a Facebook Group running which is for our members keeping us up to date with updates on the game etc.

RULES - Simple and easy to follow
    • DONATE TROOPS - this is a must with everyone (as i mentioned earlier, sharing is caring lol).
    • NO SWEARING/ BAD LANGUAGE - thats down to the clan being of mixed ages plus theres no point!
    • NO FREE ELDERS - elder has to be earned. Get involved with chat, donate plenty of troops and given on merit. Do all these things and you will EARN your elder.
    • HAVE FUN

So feel free to reply to the thread, or if you want you can private message me.
    Thanks again for taking a look at the thread and remember........
    IF YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR CLAN SEARCH '''WARRIORS*''' SEND AN INVITE AND WE'LL ACCEPT YOU

thanks guys,

Zah_id89
    WARRIORS*

Thumbs Up JOIN THE WARRIORS* - We are a good donating clan! message me for more info! :-)

Hello Everyone

Thanks again for visiting my my thread.

Feel free to join our clan WARRIORS* - search us and send an invite and we'll accept you

Just wanted to say that as of Sunday we have our first trophy push lasting for 5 days. Would be great if you can join us and help with the push and after!.

As i mentioned we are a good donating clan and the guys really are cool here!. Just adding on that the majority of us do have high level troops, few people have some level 5, but i think the majority have level 4 and 3.
    I do stress that everyone should upgrade there troops to stand a better chance at farming or pushing if you are.
    I myself have level 4 Archers, Barbs, Giants and WBs. Level 3 Wizards and Balloons.
    I do have Dragons and Healers also and I'm happy to donate them!

So please.... Feel free to join our clan WARRIORS* - search us and send an invite and we'll accept you

Zah_id89
    WARRIORS*