Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: United Force #9Q0UU0QU Looking for Ambitious Members to Build a Great Team

Centennial Club
    Room for more come on and join!

I am a maxed player that has 3 accounts and have been struggling in a major way for a long time with what and where I want to go with this game. I have been a nomad so to speak with my mini account, looking for a decent upstart group that I felt good about that could possibly jump start me. I joined this team today with my mini and i have a good vibe about them. I spent more time playing today than I have in a long time. If you are a mid level player looking to improve your game or a maxed player looking to chill and just have a good time, come and check this team out. They just jumped to 25 from a 10, so it is a struggle with Intel And finding the right daily op until it fills up. They have been doing Mambo the last couple of days with relative ease. I would guess, it will settle around Fox/Stronghold daily when things settle out.

If you want to meet a superhero, this is the place to be. I have now moved my main to this team. This is a fun group and will get more fun when it fills. Ops have been starting nightly around 9:00est.

Centennial Club
    Thanks for the good word minsco you've been a great addition to the team! Room for a few more still!

Looking for active players. Fun place with a lively chat. Looking for either guys that want to grow or players that want to chill. We have room to take a struggling 5 or 10 man. Ops are around 9:00est nightly. Come try us out.

Laid back group looking to have fun and have a good time. Looking for a few like minded players that are active. Will settle in on a op when all the parts and pieces are assembled. Ops will be nightly at 8:00cst. If you are looking for a place to chill and have a good time, or grow and work on your skills, come check us out.

Looking for a couple of players. Very laid back team that has a great time. If you are aspiring to be a smooka player, there are some very good players that can teach and it will be low stress. Or if you are a maxed player wanting to chill. Been doing Choke nightly this week. Ops at 8:00cst nightly.
    Last edited by minsco92; 1 Week Ago at 01:54 AM.

We had a player that wasn't happy with the results of his attack and decided to leave, so we are back to looking for one. Looking for an active player that wants to have a good time. Also, there may be room for 3 or 4, message me if interested and we may be able to accommodate. Ops are nightly at 8:00cst. Choke is the current op.
    Last edited by minsco92; 6 Days Ago at 12:55 PM.
    United Force #9Q0UU0QU

Looking for 1 player that is either eager to learn or eager to chill. We are a laid back team, that are serious about having fun. Lots of skilled players on this team, so if you want to learn and grow or if you don't want the stress of having to be perfect, come visit us. Doing Choke with relative ease with the intent of moving to Curtain next week. Ops are daily at 8:00pm cst.
    United Force #9Q0UU0QU

Looking for 1 boomer that is highly active that either wants to learn or chill and have a great time doing it.
    United Force #9Q0UU0QU