Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: New Clan Water Wizard$ Is Looking For You

Friday Bump. Check us out

Sunday Bump. Ne war search starts at 6:30 Central time. Join and you can be in the next war.

Thursday Bump. Still looking for a few good members that enjoy attacking in wars.

Tuesday Bump. Looking for clan members than can 3 star and work on clan games. Check us out

Wednesday Bump. Looking to fill the clan with people who enjoy wars, clan games and are good active clan members. Not looking for hoppers or rude members. We have a fun clan with a good mix of people. New war search will start tomorrow so join today to be in the search tomorrow.

Thursday Bump. Looking to fill the clan with people who enjoy wars, clan games and are good active clan members. Not looking for hoppers or rude members. We have a fun clan with a good mix of people. New war search will start tomorrow so join today to be in the search tomorrow.

Its been 2 weeks since my last bump. Currently at 38 but would feel comfortable with mid to low 40 clan members. If your good at wars and can 3 star check us out. We will help you build and grow. We donate great troops. Please be English speaking and want to do to war and also participate in clan games>

Looking for loyal members who enjoy battling in wars and work at Clan Games.

Sunday Bump.

Need a few more loyal clan members. If you don't want to be in wars then do yourself a favor and don't ask to join. This is not a clan to hide out in and attack once a week, I will boot you. I want loyal clan members who attack in the wars and work on clan games. I dont expect you to be in every war and understand then need to take a break every now and then but be available more often than not. We are willing to help those that are less experienced. If your getting better then it helps the clan. We expect you to ask for donations so don't feel shy about asking for them. We want you to succeed to help the clan to succeed.