Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New Clan Water Wizard$ Is Looking For You

If you are good at battling then we want you. If you are loyal we want you. Join Water Wizard$ and be part of a fun clan that does back to back wars. Check us out and give us a try.

I have a lvl 8 clan if u guys want access? I love corvettes and want to get a C6 vette lol

We are no only open to anyone, you will need an invite to join. But check us out and send a message if you want to join. We are looking for active members who want to battle in every war.

New Yeas Eve Bump. We are in a 30 man war today and would love to grow more and get into a 35 or 40 man war. Check out we are an invite only clan now. Ask to join and be in the next war with us.We are a good clan and give great donations! We are looking to grow but want loyal members who enjoy going to war. Prefer English speaking, all levels are welcome.

New Years Day Bump. We are in a 30 man war today and would love to grow more and get into a 35 or 40 man war. Check out we are an invite only clan now. Ask to join and be in the next war with us.We are a good clan and give great donations! We are looking to grow but want loyal members who enjoy going to war. Prefer English speaking, all levels are welcome.

Still looking for new loyal members. Our TH10 Co has donated 5,200 troops since it was reset a week or two ago. So join and get awesome troops. I would love to find another TH10 or 11 to help with troop donations but my TH10 says its not a problem. It helps the clan grow so it helps everyone. Come check us out and join. We have a great group going and will start the search for a new war tonight. Prefer English speaking and have a team mentality.

I need a few loyal members to get into a 40 man war. Come check us out and join. We have a great group going and will start the search for a new when the current war is over. Prefer English speaking and have a team mentality.

I need a few loyal members to get into a 40 man war. Come check us out and join. We have a great group going and will start the search for a new when the current war is over. Prefer English speaking and have a team mentality. Join in the next 2 hours and be in the war.

Need a few more loyal clan members. No rushed bases and no clan hoppers. Currently on a 5 war win streak and we have a good strong base. Prefer English speaking and all levels are welcome. We war back to back and want active war participants. Check us out and grow with us.

Still looking for a few more loyal members. No clan hoppers needed! We have a good core going and have a 7 war win streak going right now. No rushed bases. Prefer English speaking and all levels are welcome. We war back to back and want active war participants. Check us out and grow with us.