Thread: guerra prdida? una revancha?

Fresh Spawn

guerra prdida? una revancha?

cuantas guerras se han quedado a las puertas, empates perdidos por destruccin, o esa sensacin de poder ganar ms fcilmente....pues darnos la opcin de una revancha con las mismas condiciones o a una sola batalla por jugador. Tambin sera divertido un punto de vacile en las estadsticas de guerra ese dato importante de ataque ms inutil, con menos aportacin o ms manco 😂😂. Todos tenemos alguien as con nosotros pero le queremos igual. Si bajarais tiempo de recuperacin de hroes tambin estara bien. Gracias de nuevo.how many wars have been left at the gates, ties lost by destruction, or that feeling of being able to win more easily ... then give us the option of a rematch with the same conditions or a single battle per player. A point of hesitation in war statistics would also be an interesting point of attack, more useless, with less contribution or more one-armed. We all have someone like that with us but we want it the same. If you lowered recovery time of heroes would also be fine. Thanks again
    Last edited by PINCHOS; 1 Week Ago at 05:16 PM.

Fresh Spawn

guerra prdida? una revancha?War loss? A rematch

[QUOTE=PINCHOS;11260971]cuantas guerras se han quedado a las puertas, empates perdidos por destruccin, o esa sensacin de poder ganar ms fcilmente....pues darnos la opcin de una revancha con las mismas condiciones o a una sola batalla por jugador. Tambin sera divertido un punto de vacile en las estadsticas de guerra ese dato importante de ataque ms inutil, con menos aportacin o ms manco 😂😂. Todos tenemos alguien as con nosotros pero le queremos igual. Si bajarais tiempo de recuperacin de hroes tambin estara bien. Gracias de nuevo.

- how many wars have been left at the gates, ties lost by destruction, or that feeling of being able to win more easily ... then give us the option of a rematch with the same conditions or a single battle per player. A point of hesitation in war statistics would also be an interesting point of attack, more useless, with less contribution or more one-armed. We all have someone like that with us but we want it the same. If you lowered recovery time of heroes would also be fine. Thanks again

Thanks for reposting a translation of your earlier post! I think that the current hero recovery time is fine or player will be able to constantly attack with a barrack boost on when you got heroes recovering too fast.
    Something close to your idea is posted here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...730-Rematch%21

Happy HolidaysHappy New Year
    Cheers!
    ᕦ(_ˇ)ᕤ

Quote Originally Posted by ClashMaster123955 View Post
    Thanks for reposting a translation of your earlier post! I think that the current hero recovery time is fine or player will be able to constantly attack with a barrack boost on when you got heroes recovering too fast.
    Something close to your idea is posted here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...730-Rematch%21
    Oh....thanks for giving my thread's address... and I was wondering that no one read my post........you should have replied something...... overall thanks.....
    Last edited by Kiddo0305; 1 Week Ago at 05:40 AM.
    I'm from India.
    This Amazing Signature from REAPER.
    The Avatar By Clash Of Holmes.