Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yet another bad match

Quote Originally Posted by Kirch3b21 View Post
    It's a bad match. Are you serious???
    I don't know what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirch3b21 View Post
    Here is the thing: One additional max attack or additional max defense makes all the difference. Mainly defense. Let's say you have 2 max 11 defenses and they have 1. Max 11s are a rare 3star, though it does happen. But, chances are the two max defenses will get 2 starred and the one max defense will get 2 starred. The rest of the sub max bases will get 3 starred and the fact that you have two max bases will allow you more attempts on their one max base. Unfair on many levels. If you have more max bases, even by one, you're going to win the war, unless your clan is just bad. It's really that simple. And that's what the engineers do.
    Yep, an extra max defense is a huge advantage, which is why we need to know more than just the number of various hall levels. I'd rather be on a team with 6 max th11s than a team with 11 th11s, but none of them max, all of them able to be 3 starred.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: PvP 5500+ with attack limit, leave rest same, including usual legends from 5000-5499 or, maybe even better, create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP and leave legends alone. Contact SC here

Forum Veteran
    How we can fix the issue rather than wait for SC? Simply move up to th11 and start maxing from there. There you go, problem solved. Next issue please.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    How we can fix the issue rather than wait for SC? Simply move up to th11 and start maxing from there. There you go, problem solved. Next issue please.
    I have several accounts where I have been considering exactly that for months now. However, I'm worried SC does implement a big fix right after I do so and now those accounts are useless for a long time.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: PvP 5500+ with attack limit, leave rest same, including usual legends from 5000-5499 or, maybe even better, create a new 3rd trophy ladder for PvP and leave legends alone. Contact SC here

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I have several accounts where I have been considering exactly that for months now. However, I'm worried SC does implement a big fix right after I do so and now those accounts are useless for a long time.
    So start with one. They will not be useless as building needed defenses happen much quicker than heroes or research.
    Also SC has mentioned it doesnt want to make big changes but insist on smaller fixes over time.
    The idea is to see the issue and fix it ourselves, the fix the next issue rather than wait on SC to do it for us.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJackrabbit View Post
    So start with one. They will not be useless as building needed defenses happen much quicker than heroes or research.
    Also SC has mentioned it doesnt want to make big changes but insist on smaller fixes over time.
    The idea is to see the issue and fix it ourselves, the fix the next issue rather than wait on SC to do it for us.
    Well, I do want SC to drop a minimum weight and also I would like them to match top level hall numbers in small wars, so maybe the best way for me to guarantee both happen quickly is to rush a mini to th11

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Well, I do want SC to drop a minimum weight and also I would like them to match top level hall numbers in small wars, so maybe the best way for me to guarantee both happen quickly is to rush a mini to th11
    That would do it