Thread: A terribile Bugs - X-Bow

Fresh Spawn

A terribile Bugs - X-Bow

An X-Bow killed one of my Wizard when he is out of the range...I losed One star for this Bug!!!

Sometimes it might appear to be out of range even though it's not. This is due to the "circle" of range not really being a circle, but rather a round shape of square tiles. If the Wizard stood on one of the tiles directly connecting with the "circle", it's still in range even though it looks like it's not.

A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by KoenHeijn View Post
    Sometimes it might appear to be out of range even though it's not. This is due to the "circle" of range not really being a circle, but rather a round shape of square tiles. If the Wizard stood on one of the tiles directly connecting with the "circle", it's still in range even though it looks like it's not.
    Ok I Understand! But I thing that is better olso the circle light up the boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Moccus View Post
    Ok I Understand! But I thing that is better olso the circle light up the boxes!
    I agree! Came here once to start my forum adventure because of the same "issue" .

Realising that the report button is not all it's cut out to be. But you can still clich it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moccus View Post
    Ok I Understand! But I think that is better also if the circle lights up the boxes!
    Welcome to the forums (Sadly like many it is through a Bug or Problem that has caused you to join).

Though what you came here for has been solved by KoenHeijn
    I think you should post the part in red in the Ideas & Feature Requests sub forum.
    Don't know if it's been requested before (I haven't been thoroughly browsing in there in a long time) and think it would make attacking (especially if you have to plan and attack quite quickly) a little less complicated where x-bows and Infernos are involved.
    And would solve many a mysteries and the " why did this happen" threads.
    Last edited by Goonerwinone; 1 Week Ago at 02:23 PM.
    West Ham 0-0 Arsenal
    Thanks Jeff for the amazing Sig

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by KoenHeijn View Post
    I agree! Came here once to start my forum adventure because of the same "issue" .
    Hehehe its an important story 😂😂 Have a good Game 💪🏻