Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Supercell, please stop spamming my in-game news inbox...

Dear Supercell, please stop spamming my in-game news inbox...

Please keep the in-game 'news' section for anything clash related and of interest. Reddit and this youtube ads thing you want us to vote for is spam as far as I'm concerned. Thank you for your co-operation.

In game name - The Wolf
    Clan - GB Clan #2J8U80PC

Pretty much everything featured in the news section so far has been spam. I don’t need to read hints and tricks for TH11 when I have already max’d two accounts.
    First: TH11 - trophy record 5711 - max heroes - max lab - max walls
    Second: TH11 - trophy record 5561 - max heroes - max walls

Quote Originally Posted by lancsfirepro View Post
    Please keep the in-game 'news' section for anything clash related and of interest. Reddit and this youtube ads thing you want us to vote for is spam as far as I'm concerned. Thank you for your co-operation.
    good that i have not the news section in my language, just normal last ingame stuff that was added and from time to time some notification about local clash.

I know. It's beyond frustrating to have to click something one time to make it go away.

At least it isn't as bad as News Royale where the news takes 15 seconds to load.
    The Unwanted: 45/45/20
    Clan: Relic #PYRV8RVL
    30/40 man wars, come check us out
    Clashing since December 2013
    Petitioning for walls to be more expensive

Forum Veteran
    Dear player, that isn't your news box, it's ours. While we would like to continue to let you rent it we will never stop our spam campaign. While you may not like Reddit or YouTube we love them and will continue promoting until you either love them too or quit. Plus if baba ji can do it we can too.

Just like with any other spam channel, the normal / polite thing to do would be to enable an opt-out option... just like for the 'friend request' stuff, and the option for having others watch attacks. Does SC care? Until I see those options live in game, I'd go with 'No' unfortunately
    Leader of Resident Cobra

Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Dear player, that isn't your news box, it's ours. While we would like to continue to let you rent it we will never stop our spam campaign. While you may not like Reddit or YouTube we love them and will continue promoting until you either love them too or quit. Plus if baba ji can do it we can too.
    Are you seriously impersonating SuperCell staff here? You do know that's not allowed?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Dear player
    We are all but players in the game of life
    TH11 BK44 AQ​45 GW20 LVL167 & TH10 BK30 AQ​34 LVL146

Co leader: A British Rage ............. Co leader: Second Fiddle

It's just a game

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Are you seriously impersonating SuperCell staff here? You do know that's not allowed?
    I don't think he is seriously doing anything other than adding a little humour to the thread. I doubt he will be taken to the stocks for his post.

And to OP - I don't like the spam and click the icon without reading the section just to get rid of it. Hopefully SC will bring some relevant content worth clicking and reading at some point.

Its a minor annoyance at best.