Thread: To many Points vor the 9. Horseshoe

To many Points vor the 9. Horseshoe

We are 3 derbyplayers in the CL and manage a maximum of 9600 Points. But for the 9th horseshoe we have to have 10000 points. Please correct the Points, we can not do that. 😨

Quote Originally Posted by Nordlys View Post
    We are 3 derbyplayers in the CL and manage a maximum of 9600 Points. But for the 9th horseshoe we have to have 10000 points. Please correct the Points, we can not do that. 

is this your first time with only 3 in the derby?

it has been this way for some time for derbies with 3 or less people opted in
    Farm Level: 132
    I have all cats and kittens plus one long haired tortoise shell who leaves my farm when I do!
    (CoC Exp. 84 clan war stars 211, Th8, Bh 7)

Yes it is my first derby with 3 players. I have read all the derby rules . It is written nowhere that a minimum number of derbyplayers must be for the 9. Horseshoe in the CL. Why is the 9th horseshoe then on the board ? It only adds to the frustration of the community. No ghost vor all, Bingo lines are not counted in the farmhouse and ... . ����

I’m confused. This is not a bug, it’s just the game. Right now only 2 people in my NH are in the derby and we can only get 6 horseshoes. There are advantages and disadvantages- less horseshoes, but we only needed 1 task for each bingo derby box
    GC: MarySC
    Level: 132

Centennial Club
    You need at least 4 players to get all 9 horseshoes. I play solo and can only get 4 horseshoes. I share your frustration and wish SC would make it possible for all NHs to get all 9 horseshoes. But so far they’ve chosen not to do that. As others have said, this isn’t a bug. It’s just the way SC has chosen to set up the derby.