Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: left handed play

Quote Originally Posted by Roverjen View Post
    As a lefty, I dream I could set the button "NEXT" on the left bottom corner. It would be helpful...
    Hi and welcome to the forum. You have posted in a very old thread in the HAY DAY area of the SuperCell game forums. This sounds more like an idea for Clash of Clans, as there is no “Next” button in HD.

Here is a link to the Clash of Clans Ideas and Feature:

https://forum.supercell.com/forumdisplay.php/13-Ideas-Feature-Requests

Please read the sticky threads and peruse the area to see if this has already been mentioned or ruled out.
    Level 166
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by BL4CKN1GHT View Post
    I'm left handed and I don't notice anything.

I don't think the game was designed for a certain hand anyway.
    Fascinating insight. Note to self: Must remember to ask OP's question when Team Hay Day solicit questions for a Developer's Q&A.

Quote Originally Posted by Roverjen View Post
    As a lefty, I dream I could set the button "NEXT" on the left bottom corner. It would be helpful...
    I wish there was a Next Button so I may switch to another farm without using Supercell ID.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Week Ago at 08:33 PM.
    Thank you Supercell Co-Founder Mikko Kodisoja and good luck on your new adventure.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ft-the-Company

Quote Originally Posted by Msnuffer View Post
    Not real sure how many of you share my feelings about this but being a left handed person playing hay day it can get a little tough, I mean you click on let's say the ice cream machine and everything you can make comes up under your hand! The ingredients for it too are under your hand and its very difficult to see. How hard you it be to put in the option to play right handed!?
    I think it's all about where your machines are placed. I am right handed and have the same problem with some of my machines. All I do is change my screen focus and it come right for me