Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2x coin visitor event

2x coin visitor event

As of this post we are about 5 hours away from the event starting.

I'm going to make a point of taking a screenshot at the start of this event this time, and a screenshot at the end - to know exactly how much coin I can make in 24 hours.

I'm welcoming any others to do the same. I'm sure someone like Perky will blow my numbers out of the water, but any level with any size barn/silo can cash in on this event.

I'm definitely ready for it, I even had to sell a few precious Tofu Dogs as my barn is full which meant I couldn't harvest my animals for my feed task.
    Last edited by daz258; 1 Week Ago at 03:11 AM.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

I will look forward to seeing the numbers. I’m wondering, I have 2 visitors that have been at the farmhouse for 2 days, wanting my bouquets. Will their offer double? Anyone know. I was just surprised that both wanted the same item.

Good luck!
    Level 140
    Achievement 137/141
    Scorched Earth 2.0 - Candy Crush option Completed x 2

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    I will look forward to seeing the numbers. I’m wondering, I have 2 visitors that have been at the farmhouse for 2 days, wanting my bouquets. Will their offer double? Anyone know. I was just surprised that both wanted the same item.

Good luck!
    edit: my visitors I left overnight doubled their last feet, so they WILL respond to the event pricing change.

I had a non-event visitor offer me the usual 103157 coins for 676 rustic bouquets — 152 coins each, or 1520 per 10. UNDERWHELMING

So this is where I am starting from:

Last edited by PerkyClaus; 1 Week Ago at 02:06 PM.

Lev 130/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 131/132 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permit land 11 Sep 17 - this has been a BORING grind. Ditto Puzzle Pieces: Not interested in the sanctuary enough to track anymore.

Forum Veteran
    Seriously me? You get TIME to prepare for this and you STILL don't? :P
    One day... :P
    Hay Day farm level 79 -Town Reputation level 17
    Farm ID #298YQQ2QU
    128/180 puzzle pieces - 50/59 expansion permits
    Started September 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post

Good luck!
    I think it won't double, You have to send them away and wait for new visitors with new demandings.
    GC: Sjowhan
    KIK: Sjowhan
    Lvl: 41 Achievements: 61/120 (updated 14/05/2015)
    Lvl:55 Achievements: 97/132 (updated 06/11/2016)
    Lvl:59 Achievements: 104/132 (updated 08/25/2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Sjowhan View Post
    I think it won't double, You have to send them away and wait for new visitors with new demandings.
    The price doubles for the old visitors. At least in my farm, they do.

New Bloke/Chick
    No, I left my visitors from before the the start of the event waiting and their offers doubled once the event started.
    Level 91 | Town Reputation 29 | #2LVLL2PV
    Completed Scorched Earth Challenge Twice

Quote Originally Posted by PerkyCox View Post
    They used to, but I’m not sure they do anymore.

I had a non-event visitor offer me the usual 103157 coins for 676 rustic bouquets — 152 coins each, or 1520 per 10. UNDERWHELMING

So this is where I am starting from:

I was offered 30,214 for 99 rustic bouquets. That's 305.19 per bouquet. Regular rss price is 208 per bouquet. A slight improvement but not double rss price. Whatever. They can haul them all away. Yay for the little people taking flowers that have turned out to be the red berry cakes of old.

Farm level: 203 Silo 10,000 max and always full, no really it is full!
    Start date: 01/07/2013 - 10,000+ Green vouchers, 1,000+ Gold vouchers
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed by Besta are Bestas opinions, ideas and concerns. Not to be confused with anyone else's opinions, ideas and concerns.

Visitors pay double their regular price which comes out to about 30% higher than max RSS price.

Such a good event to clean up the DD. I only need to work on barn space and silo space. It’s enough for farming and derby, but not enough to really prepare for a visitor event. Although I managed to get rid of most of the bouquets I actually made.
    Level 140
    Achievement 137/141
    Scorched Earth 2.0 - Candy Crush option Completed x 2