Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Level 139 looking for champions league derby hood

Centennial Club
    Hi Ginner. We are a group of 11 players who love the derby. We do ALL 10 tasks every week @320/400. We have 59 golds as of now. We love to help and be helped. There is NO DRAMA in this hood. It is not tolerated. We are not interested in global ranking, just to win derby. We do speak only English. I promote to elder upon arrival. We only have 2 RULES here. Do all tasks and have FUN. If life gets in the way or need a vacation, opting out is not a problem. If this sound like something you are interested in, come check us out. Our name is....our little funny farm. Yellow dog with pink jagged circle. Come join us��

Join derby beastmode #92R2090C. We are a 320 point task NH. The Nh is new but we re not new to the game. We are friendly, active and helpful..come help us build up this hood, Coleader incentive

Iíve sent you a PM.

WANTED WANTED WANTED ,Our hood is looking for 2 new Members preferably in the Australian time zone, But not a necessity. We have english speaking members worldwide, but mainly Australia & USA, Someone is on all the time, we like active, helpful,chatty derby playing members, who love to have fun, come check our hood out, we are waiting for you.☺ NO silent players or Forum Traders - please don't apply! We are a Champion derby playing hood. (Must participate in derby, ( unless you Opt out) we expect min 9 tasks x 300 points. Your choice if you want to do 10,( a lot of our members do 10) We are very loyal & support each other to benefit the hood as a whole, very much like one big happy family. Our hood is team oriented -working as a team gets results. (Please dont apply to join if you are only looking for expansion items) - no drama in our hood just fun fun fun & happy farming. Yes we do the birdhouse donations. We also have a Facebook Group just for our hood only, to communicate, make sugestions, keep in touch etc., which you MUST join. We look forward to meeting you.♥
    Our symbol is red cherry on blue shield. Message me, give me your tag and il invite you to join, hurry before next derby starts. ☘
    Cheers, Robyn the Aussie Leader.☘

Our Hood is called: The Active Help
    Neighbourhood Tag = C9GLJ9C
    My Tag = C2LO22CO