Page 46 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December 2017 Update Speculation

no TH12? oh that's just bad cuz i'm maxed and bored yo... there should seriously be TH12 cuz th11 is quite old ain't it?
    Last edited by EmDoF; November 30th, 2017 at 09:13 AM.
    TH11: 50/50/20 (1,4k+) | TH10: 40/40 (1,3k+) | TH11 Engi: 15/14/5

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #452
    Quote Originally Posted by EmDoF View Post
    no TH12? oh that's just bad cuz i'm maxed and bored yo... there should seriously be TH12 cuz th11 is quite old ain't it?

TH12 is something we're looking at for the future, but not yet. We've got some ideas on what we'd like to do if we do a TH12 but there are other areas of the game that need improvement first. We know that there are maxed TH11's looking for something to do, but there are many other players who are reluctant to upgrade from TH9 to TH10 or from TH10 to TH11 because of the increase in difficulty as well as the time investment required. So we're also looking at ways to make that transition easier to incentivize more people to upgrade. Increasing the population of TH10's and TH11's will be one way to help the clouding issue (along with other initiatives we're working on).

With TH12, we don't want to just add more building levels, but we're still looking at what cool features we can add to it that would make it distinct and fun.
    AKA Tank Puppy

"Them as can do, has to do for them as can't. And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices." - Granny Aching, The Discworld

Thanks for the information
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    TH12 is something we're looking at for the future, but not yet. We've got some ideas on what we'd like to do if we do a TH12 but there are other areas of the game that need improvement first. We know that there are maxed TH11's looking for something to do, but there are many other players who are reluctant to upgrade from TH9 to TH10 or from TH10 to TH11 because of the increase in difficulty as well as the time investment required. So we're also looking at ways to make that transition easier to incentivize more people to upgrade. Increasing the population of TH10's and TH11's will be one way to help the clouding issue (along with other initiatives we're working on).

With TH12, we don't want to just add more building levels, but we're still looking at what cool features we can add to it that would make it distinct and fun.

great darian for no BB 8 and thank for new features coz im also th11 max

I don't think we should underestimate the potential that 'Qs' may add to the game for so many players, across the whole community, regardless if you're TH7 or maxed TH11.

The social aspect of playing Clash has diluted, I'm sure many of us would agree. Motivating players to 'log on' and play is crucial imo for the longevity of the game.

I just hope that the Dev team focus on player pool longevity rather than short term gem spending... that's my worry!
    Hope springs eternal!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 48/43/17

City Hall 12 I think in May 2018

The December update begins a few days after the end of the massive marathon construction .

It depends on what flavor of quark they are. Since up and down quarks have the lowest mass, they might be more effective than strange or charm quarks. I hear top and bottom quarks are OP though they degrade into up and down quarks fairly quickly, depending on their charge or spin. #quantumphysics
    Oh you quirky little quiddle quicksticks quokka, you
    Last edited by Tomville; November 30th, 2017 at 10:00 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 15 International clan
    We welcome strong TH11 and TH12 adult players with big heros for relaxed fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Must know where the donate button is!

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!

Must admit I was a little disheartened reading this. It says to me:

1) There is not much coming for maxed out players

2) We are going to reduce the costs of things to try and get other players to upgrade their TH.

Whilst TH12 may not be on the horizon just yet, I really hope SC are working on something to keep max 11's interested in the game. Solving clouds (which would be gratefully appreciated) is not going to be enough to keep a lot of those players from quitting.

I hope the reference in the previous post to there being something new and clan related, is something that will allow members (whether maxed or not) to do something together to give players reasons to log on as wars as becoming stale under the current mm system.
    Last edited by Damiz; November 30th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.

I do wonder... did Darian ever specify what language the "Q" word was in? They are a Finnish company...
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e