Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: December 2017 Update Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by UniQue3 View Post
    December update must be good, i hope new town hall or new things and an option to remove builder base but i know December update is for builder base. supercell will give us 'BB 8' for sure. bakwas forum bakwas updates bakwas builder base. kuch acha dalo game me.
    So negative....

The Q&A already stated no TH12 this year and that SC wants to focus on addressing some other issues (like matchmaking) before bringing out a new TH level. It’s also been strongly hinted that the winter update will not include BH8. If you go back and check out the Q&A and some of Darian’s posts, we’re supposed to get something neat for the main game and some changes that are overall impactful, although not specific to the BB, and the update is supposed to be more focused on the main game rather than the BB.

Of course, all speculation aside...we ain’t gonna know until they start with the sneak peeks (which we may not even get)....
    Last edited by KnyghtB4Nocmas; 1 Week Ago at 09:49 AM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG20YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Well now that’s just crazy. Everyone knows that apples & cinnamon is the only acceptable flavored oatmeal.
    Your both off your rockers!!!! Jkjk. ...but strawberries and cream is the best flavor of oatmeal and I gotta side with D in that maple and brown sugar is really good especially with some butter and sugar and jelly toast.
    Mmmmm foooood!!!!! Off to stuff my face thanks yall!

Quick PEKKA
    isn't it we have been asking for ages?

Accepting MAX TH10
    Quote Originally Posted by AresMars
    dumb cheaters got perma ban, smart cheaters created burner accounts...

Quack!! A new sound in clash! Now when troops are dropped there will be a duck watching the attack and quacking all along to cheer up!! Well to the point, I have read the ideas that are taken into consideration by SC (in Idea and Future request sub-forum) there is only a single thing that starts with Q and that's of course "Quests". Hopefully this update is going to be a game changing in a positive way

Pro Member
    Snow, there will be snow.... and trees
    TH11 BK44 AQ​45 GW20 LVL167 & TH10 BK30 AQ​34 LVL146

Co leader: A British Rage ............. Co leader: Second Fiddle

It's just a game

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #446
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    With 50 queen quark raids, no wall stands a chance... the place would end up looking like a BH4 builder base that a BH5 has hit with his new bombers.
    It depends on what flavor of quark they are. Since up and down quarks have the lowest mass, they might be more effective than strange or charm quarks. I hear top and bottom quarks are OP though they degrade into up and down quarks fairly quickly, depending on their charge or spin. #quantumphysics
    "If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us."
    - Sphinx, Gone in 60 Seconds

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #447
    Quote Originally Posted by UniQue3 View Post
    December update must be good, i hope new town hall or new things and an option to remove builder base but i know December update is for builder base. supercell will give us 'BB 8' for sure. bakwas forum bakwas updates bakwas builder base. kuch acha dalo game me.
    I can tell you the December update will:
    1. Not be TH12
    2. Not be BB8 (I made a Star Wars pun!)
    3. Will be focused largely on the Main Village
    4. Will focus on the Clan
    5. Will be something new
    6. Will not be quiche or quarks or quanta or...darn...I don't feel like thinking of other 'q' words.
    7. Will have sneak peeks coming in the next couple weeks.
    "If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us."

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    #quantumphysics
    Oooooh, I see what's happening here.

SC are introducing Quantum Physics to the game. That means my heroes can exist in two states simultaneously. They can be dead but alive at the same time. Cool new feature and fixes the balancing problem at TH10 !!

Actually, might be a little OP now I've thought about it lol

Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Big deal, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I can tell you the December update will:
    1. Not be TH12
    2. Not be BB8 (I made a Star Wars pun!)
    3. Will be focused largely on the Main Village
    4. Will focus on the Clan
    5. Will be something new
    6. Will not be quiche or quarks or quanta or...darn...I don't feel like thinking of other 'q' words.
    7. Will have sneak peeks coming in the next couple weeks.
    Man I gotta say that when you 1st came on I was leary. I thought instantly that it was just a stunt for false hope of communication. But you have done such a good job. I know alot of people read something you post and then ask a million questions as if they just don't quite understand what you wrote but I always can clearly process your info and I feel alot better these days in the game as a whole. My positivity has went way up and I think I just felt like saying good job man and thanks. Appreciate the effort!!! Bout time!!!

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Beid View Post
    Man I gotta say that when you 1st came on I was leary. I thought instantly that it was just a stunt for false hope of communication. But you have done such a good job. I know alot of people read something you post and then ask a million questions as if they just don't quite understand what you wrote but I always can clearly process your info and I feel alot better these days in the game as a whole. My positivity has went way up and I think I just felt like saying good job man and thanks. Appreciate the effort!!! Bout time!!!
    It's not easy to make me blush, but you have done it. Thank you for making my morning on this cold Helsinki day.