Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The One & Only Bot Discussion Thread

Banned
    Now food bot is also grabbing stuff from shop....at strt few players bugged by that bot but now many of my fellow players reporting about it...
    Coz of naming and shaming rule cant name the bot
    U can call it D bot...
    Buying red cheese
    Last edited by Befikra; February 9th, 2019 at 04:42 PM.

Iím not familiar with this one. Can you give us more clues. Does it begin with d? And are you talking about cheese bc itís named for its manufacturing place?
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Banned
    Yes the name strts with D...mostly attacking players those who make resources in baby farms and trade them for barn tools....

Centennial Club
    Why it doesn't surprise me that a food bot is around also?

Maybe it is a good thing the "L" bot got some new variants. The more people impacted by a "BUYER" bot the more focus it will have to get it fixed.

I have been visited by the L bot on several occasions. The solution which works for me is to sell for 5 coins when selling to a hood mate, and to sell for 5 coins less than maximum when selling on the open market. Neither of these types of sales have been picked up by the L bot thus far. It could be that this has just been good luck and the strategy may not work for others.

Banned
    There are 2 stages of L bot buying tools
    First buying by L bot :- players can able to fool it if they post tools at price which L bot aint sniffing like posting at various prices...for different players he may have different setting...more aggressive on farms which post barns and silo alot...
    When in shop :- if L bot able to buy even 1 box from player shop then player will be at L bot mercy. L bot ill buy at any price but sometimes he doesnot buy a particular type of tool at full price.
    While buying barn from friend shop and L bot comes dont immediately check if he is in your farm or not wait atleast 1 day.

Hello my friends. What can I do if L bot did not enter my game.please help me������
    Last edited by Bakunin; February 13th, 2019 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Removed full bot name

Centennial Club
    Maybe, just maybe, farms that are visited by the "L" bot could be given a new farm id or account id, so the bot can't get to the shop anymore...
    Last edited by venusioso; February 13th, 2019 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by venusioso View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, farms that are visited by the "L" bot could be given a new farm id or account id, so the bot can't get to the shop anymore...
    Wow, this sounds very simple (hope it is), something like this could really solve the issue. It’s a great idea even if SC says later that is not possible. Liked your thinking venusioso.
    ================================================== ======
    Pardon my spelling, it is a little bit hard to write while you are cooking, playing Hay Day and throwing shoes at your kids so they stop fighting (just kidding about this one )
    VICTIM OF CERTAIN THING THAT BUYS MY BEMS AND SEMS LIKE FLASH

Quote Originally Posted by DeonTri View Post
    Wow, this sounds very simple (hope it is), something like this could really solve the issue. It’s a great idea even if SC says later that is not possible. Liked your thinking venusioso.
    Buyer Bots hijacking farmer IDs is speculation.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...