Thread: Lost GameCenter, Can I still recover my village?

Lost GameCenter, Can I still recover my village?

So basically, I used to sign into gamecenter on my phone using the username. This username no longer works, so I'm assuming something happened to my account, like it got deleted or something? Anyway, I do not have access to the GameCenter linked to my account, and I just have my village sitting on my phone without being logged into gamecenter. I got a new phone, and I was wondering if there was anything Supercell could do so I could transfer my account, or perhaps there is something I can do to retrieve my account information?
    Last edited by camcognito; November 29th, 2017 at 03:22 AM.

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's unfortunate to hear that your account is no longer connecting to GC. Unfortunately, no one on the forums will be able to assist you. You will need to contact SC support directly in game or out of game by completing one of the options found here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game.

You will need to answer some security questions and may need to supply a copy of your invoice for your first gem purchase to prove that you are the original account owner. They will temporarily ban you account for a few days while you prove that you are the original owner. Once you prove your identity, they will provide you with an unlock code and can attach it to a Game Center/Android account.

Just be patient, it typically takes a couple day for them to reply to you and up to a week to get it restored.

Pooh - TH9.5 | Lv 134 | BK 25 | AQ 25 | GG 1.68B | EE 1.61B | HH 3M | 250x L10
    Draconifors - TH9 | Lv 115 | BK 20 | AQ 24 | GG 608K | EE 589K | HH 1.47M | 89x L10

Thank you, this is exactly what I needed!

I've been waiting 3 weeks for a response after I gave all information to verify account.