Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Remove my account ban

Banned

Remove my account ban

Hello sir
    My account is ban
    I don't know what happened with my account please help me Sir

I'm give my email address my friend and I don't know what happened with my account
    Sir i am don't give never my email address anyone
    Sir
    Please please please remove my ban
    I'm waiting for your positive reply
    My email address -
    [REDACTED]
    Last edited by Cowslips; November 26th, 2017 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Removing personal information

Banned
    Sir please help me

Somewhere, far off in the Hell.... Still searching for it on Google Maps though.....
    First of all, REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL EMAIL from here...
    Also, You are not allowed to talk about your bans out here on the forums, It's against the rules...
    Also, By sharing your E-Mail Address, you've left yourself open to exploitation, so I don't think its of any use to ask for you getting Un-banned.Here's the rule.

You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited.
    And now, the last rule that you've broken

• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed. Also, please refrain from posting spam, like nonsense.
    • Multiple or repeated posting of the same thread or topic is not allowed. If a thread or reply has been trashed or closed, you should not post the same thread again. "Bumping" a thread is also prohibited.
    Hope you read through all of this.
    Last edited by TheSatanSlayr™; November 26th, 2017 at 08:26 AM.

I'm dead lol!! Here it is, Delta.
    YOUR MASTERPIECE!

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    As TheSatanSlayer points out, discussing bans is not allowed on the forum.

I have removed your personal email address.

Thread closed.

Hay Day level 182 (main farm) - I have seven others!