Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No boat help? Is nobody playing?

No boat help? Is nobody playing?

Both my baby farms have been trying to get boat help for 30 minutes now. I have 6 ads on wheat.

Is nobody playing? Has the crop event changed the way that SC is showing DD to people, such that hardly anyone is seeing our ads?

In any case, I hope this 3x crop event never happens again.

Quite likely

with the US thanksgiving weekend upon us, black Friday sales, family gatherings, I am finding little help as well.

thanks for the reminder, though! It’s a great time to wheat and make sanctuary feed
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Maybe people are out shopping. I will say, after all the boats I did for the derby, and helping friends with their PP boats for the event, my barn has never been so pitiful. Lots of people wanting dairy products on their boats, as well.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Same for me. This is the longest I have ever waited for boat help in over 3 years. I advertise every 3 minutes for the past 2 hours. And no help. Almost always I get help in just ine advertisment. And maybe 3 or 4 ads needed for the difficult things. But its been close to 40 ads and still no help. I even changed my farm name to “please help my boat” but still nothing. Really weird. I logged on here for the first time just to see if i was the only one. But, i guess not. (I dont think its a thanksgiving or black friday shopping either because usually for the hard boats my help comes from asia or philipines etc. Not from the states ir english speakers. Really weird.

Just as i wrote this message above all of my brown sugers were filled by asian farmers wahooo finally!! But 2 hours of nonstop advertising. Ouch!! Dont want that to happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by annadrew97 View Post
    Same for me. This is the longest I have ever waited for boat help in over 3 years. I advertise every 3 minutes for the past 2 hours. And no help. Almost always I get help in just ine advertisment. And maybe 3 or 4 ads needed for the difficult things. But its been close to 40 ads and still no help. I even changed my farm name to “please help my boat” but still nothing. Really weird. I logged on here for the first time just to see if i was the only one. But, i guess not. (I dont think its a thanksgiving or black friday shopping either because usually for the hard boats my help comes from asia or philipines etc. Not from the states ir english speakers. Really weird.

Nothing serms to be selling.

Also, bear in mind with the 3x crop bonus, everyone who is not shopping is selling their surplus crops
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    My barn is also pitiful but I am also trying to get some stuff done around here that I neglected due to the holiday.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

Pro Member
    where this thread start , I have to ask : to go in on a add on wheat ? why ? and fill up a boat so the one you helpt go in and plunder your
    Shop for 2 days ? why ? Buy wheat ? and risk geting a bot on you ! why again ?
    Sorry I have playd this game a long time . Dont do things like that ,

Quote Originally Posted by Lyngby View Post
    where this thread start , I have to ask : to go in on a add on wheat ? why ? and fill up a boat so the one you helpt go in and plunder your
    Shop for 2 days ? why ? Buy wheat ? and risk geting a bot on you ! why again ?
    Sorry I have playd this game a long time . Dont do things like that ,

Sorry I'm pretty new here....what is a bot on your farm? And yes, to reply all the other posters, I can't get things sold and thought it was just me!