Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Show and Tell Contest...

ok here goes.. not the best at this kinda stuff but I tried lol

The Legend of todd the turtle

It was a cold night and todd the turtle was walking through the forest. The wind blew in his face and snow swirled around him. He had been lost for days and was desperate for a warm place to sleep. Soon he stumbled upon a large clearing. He noticed a light coming from a torch and breathed a sigh of relief. He walked nearer and was greeted by a village maiden who led him by some stone statues and into a clan castle. Finally he was able to rest beside warm fire. Before he knew it morning had come. The village maiden gave him some pink liquid (that she called “elixir”) which he drank gratefully. The maiden offered to give him a tour of the village and he agreed. She led him by a group of builder’s huts and other decorations and then on to the barracks. they passed the army camps and continued on to the laboratory and spell factories. todd asked the maiden if she could upgrade his walking speed in the lab. She replied “maybe… if you can find 100,000 dark elixir!”. Next they walked by what she called the resource village which was where all the gold mines, elixir collectors, and dark elixir drills sat. she reminded him to watch out for the spring traps. The maiden now led todd to a large walled off area with archer towers, cannons, and other defenses which faced them menacingly. “this is where we keep the gold, elixir, and dark elixir. It is guarded fiercely by the barbarian king and archer queen”. the maiden pointed out some holiday decorations she said the village had gotten in the years past. todd snuck a bite of cake when she wasn’t looking. And finally the maiden guided todd to the heart of the village: the townhall. It was surrounded by traps and rows of defenses. She explained that it was of utmost importance to protect the townhall. he gaped at it. Todd the turtle had fallen in love with the village. Now, two hundred years later, people wonder: does he still walk the village, as a ghost? does he live in a den underneath the townhall? or... did he finally find the dark elixir to upgrade himself? one can only imagine...

Welcome to Germ Nation. The place where all germs, germaholics, germzillas and germaphobes reside. This disgusting base is riddled with poisonous defenses and traps to stop those from entering.

The base was founded in 2012 by new local named germinator. He slowly started building on his new land, putting up camps, barracks and storages for his community. Not too long after, many came and stole his loot, wrecked his buildings, and even tore down his walls. He then started putting up defenses to protect his hard work, just for the pillaging to continue.

It was in 2015, while during a stroll, when he met a goblin voodoo priest down a trail from his home. He gave him an elixir that would give him the power to make his base, defenses, walls and even soil poisonous to outsiders. The arrows, mortars, and cannonballs are all poison covered. Even the sweepers blow a poisonous gas right into the face of the enemy. To warn anyone who might dare to enter, he remodeled his base into a Mr. Yuk face. If they decide to proceed, they'll eventually fall ill from the exposure. Not right away, but maybe while at home, training for another raid, visiting their builder base, or just going down the goblin map. They'll soon be just a tombstone reading "XX". Decayed dragon skulls and rotten pumpkins litter the surrounding base from past holidays events gone wrong.

So, if you stumble upon this base in the Legend region of COC, just drop your hero and surrender.
    Co-Leader in Kings Rock Family Clans
    L 207 / TH 11 / GG 2b / EE 2b / HH 13.5m / WS 797 / AQ 50 / BK 50 / GW 20

Boom Beach is at a massive disadvantage here, with no decorations, no walls, no base edit mode and an island barely large enough to hold the correct amount of buildings it will be almost impossible to design anything other than write a word with the buildings as buildings blocks. It's times like these that I wish the game would have a proper base edit mode.
    To all the Boom players who are entering I wish you good luck and am very interested to see the stories you come up with with limited resources compared to the other games.

Edit: since this wasn't mentioned in the rules, can Boom players use Hammermans base builder in order to tell their stories or are they strictly limited to their own personal bases?
    Last edited by ArustamyanYoutube; November 25th, 2017 at 05:56 AM.

Somewhere, far off in the Hell.... Still searching for it on Google Maps though.....
    Grabbing up a place in here..... Gonna come up with something interesting

I'm dead lol!! Here it is, Delta.
    YOUR MASTERPIECE!

Quote Originally Posted by ArustamyanYoutube View Post
    Boom Beach is at a massive disadvantage here, with no decorations, no walls, no base edit mode and an island barely large enough to hold the correct amount of buildings it will be almost impossible to design anything other than write a word with the buildings as buildings blocks. It's times like these that I wish the game would have a proper base edit mode.
    To all the Boom players who are entering I wish you good luck and am very interested to see the stories you come up with with limited resources compared to the other games.

Edit: since this wasn't mentioned in the rules, can Boom players use Hammermans base builder in order to tell their stories or are they strictly limited to their own personal bases?
    You guys have a beach...full of wonder and mystery. You can make it works
    Send me a VM, just for no reason. I’ll reply within a few months and it will be a pleasant surprise.

Why are you trying to scroll past
    Send it

Sounds interesting, reserved for the future

Your local PEKKA

Quote Originally Posted by TheSatanSlayr View Post
    Grabbing up a place in here..... Gonna come up with something interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatizon View Post
    Sounds interesting, reserved for the future
    Listen guys, as raindragon said, please dont reserve posts because she could miss them. Instead, create a new reply with your entry.

"What kind of a monster are you !?" " The Wolverine." Shingen, Wolverine
    "You know nothing Socrates. I know that I know nothing." Ygritte, Socrates
    "I am the Master and you will obey me." Master
    "Nature made me a freak. Man made me a weapon. And God made it last long." Logan

Pineal Clan™️ Clash Royale

In Forum Games...Learning SCUM HUNTING :)
    Nice one...
    Looking forward to EVOKE my writing skills..
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy Under A Mistletoe View Post
    He was scum in the last game and was MvP as well.
    His performances so far in 2-3 other TvMs as town has been applauded by most, if not all.
    He is Raja with a bonafide applaudable track record thus far.
    In a nutshell, Raja has been hailed as a credible and strong player so far.
    - Sammy

Lady Maverick
    Quote Originally Posted by Raindragon View Post
    Yay! I'm excited too!
    It's best if you just post your entry when you're ready and not come back to a 'reserved' spot. I have missed entries that were made like that in previous contests. I do triple check and make sure I have every entry but I tend to get surprised by some posted after the fact in each contest.
    *salutes* Roget that Captian!!
    Will post once it's ready.
    #removed_Reserved