Thread: Friendly War

Friendly War

I'd like to suggest a feature regarding Friendly War. Searching for opponent is pretty hard to get one. Most of the time we are turn down and often times they ignore the Challenge. What if you make a rule that anyone who been challenge they only have one time to refuse or deny the Challenge. the next time they recieve a challenge they are not entitled to do so. Or the other way to make this happen is a Rule that once you open your clan to friendly challenge you cannot reject it. I Like this feature because in enable us to train our comrades in war..Thanks

Why would I have to accept your challenge if I don't want to? If you want a war where the other side has no choice but to accept then use the regular random war spin. Sorry, but your idea makes absolutely no sense. Friendly Wars are made between groups of people who agree to the terms of the war, not just becuase you challenged someone.

Let me give you a scenario:

My clan just finished a regular war, we decide to take a day off from warring, some clan challenges us, we decline. Then 6 hours before we wanted to start a regular war your clan challenges us. We can't decline now, because by your idea we've used up our challenge decline. Now we are forced into a war at a bad time which we don't want, not to mention the gross mismathch that could be involved. No thanks, bad idea overall.

I agree with your response but as i said in the last paragraph once you open your clan to friendly challenge and there is one who challenge it you cannot reject it. There is still choice there. Don't open it leave it close till you feel like doing War Challenge.

I haven't set our clan so that people can send them because we are a level 9 clan and I want our war time to be spent gaining XP but if I had to accept them there is no way I would ever set it to challenge me. I've talked with two former clans about them but didn't do it because we need XP. You'll see fewer opportunities to challenge if this was implemented. And what about fouling up a war schedule or offering a completely unfair war?

Quote Originally Posted by Junzambrano View Post
    I agree with your response but as i said in the last paragraph once you open your clan to friendly challenge and there is one who challenge it you cannot reject it. There is still choice there. Don't open it leave it close till you feel like doing War Challenge.
    Last edited by StormHeart; November 24th, 2017 at 05:46 PM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

FYI Go to your Clan Profile. CLICK My Clan then enter EDIT you'll see a friendly war uncheck it. In that case you are close to friendly war challenge. If you want to use this tool again just recheck as simple as that no worries

Forum Champion
    If this were implemented, everyone would just set friendly challenges to off. Now what? No one should be forced to accept a friendly challenge. That kinda defeats the purpose of the feature. What's to stop strong clans from destroying weak ones when they have no choice to but to accept the second challenge? Oh I know... everyone would just turn it off so as not be bothered with being forced into a friendly war that they don't want. Why do you think it's ok to force a clan to use a feature that they might not want? What if they like to friendly war within a clan family for practice? My clan dose this in our small family of clans. Should we be forced to turn of friendly wars just because some other clan outside our family wants to war?

TL;DR answer: no.

Here's what actually your are not force to accept the challenge. Let say you open your challenge and somebody challenge this since this war has no bearing no cost etc u can still refuse it by not playing the war game. let them practice all they want until time is up. But if you like your opponent as you say a family friend. then you can battle it out. What am saying here is the time and effort to search for an opponent and when you find one they reject it no war whatever. just imagine you challenge them you wait for hours and sometimes they don't even find time to reject it. So you search again what's the use if nobody accepts yet u see they are open for war