Thread: Is Clan Hijackers allowed by Supercell Community !

Is Clan Hijackers allowed by Supercell Community !

If you are a clan leader and your clan is level 10, then you know how much you need to play this games and how many war you need to win. But one day you see someone log on your village and you clan is hijacked. You even don't know the hijackers and his clan th is only 3. How you feel now ?

In that case what should a leader do ?
    Request hijackers to back your clan ?
    Request supercell by games support to recovering your clan ?

Nothing will help you to get back your clan. Because hijackers don't accept you to join clan and you are not get any chance to requests him.

2nd things you even not get any help from supercell to recover you clan. They don't any options to do that.

So how we do now if lost clan ? I know it's a strategy game and one of games support member said to me that spying is allowed in this game, when i meet him via game support.

I know spying is alright. But i tell them hijackers is not a spy. You investigate my problem. I provide them all information that i have and when and how it happened. After investigation they find suspicious activities on my game and secured my game to send me a code.

Now no one is pishing on my village (supercell believe but not me) and my village is secured. But when i ask for my clan back then they said they are sorry.

So what should i have to do now ? Create a new clan ? If it's hijacked again like previous one then what ? Hired a hacker to hijack other's clan ?

I don't know what i do now ? Anyone's know what should i have to do ?

P.S. clan information that was hijacking by suspicious activities in below:
    Clan name: Circle of Sense #L0J99YYP
    Clan level: 10
    Hacker name: x-man #8CJGJJ2R9
    Date of suspicious activities: October 04, 2017.

This clan is create by me. My village name is "Circle of Death" (th11). I reported it to support teams. But they said its allow to cheating. (What a fun with games players). So i quite the game after this suggestions.
    Last edited by sannyasi; November 19th, 2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Information correction

Player's are advise to not join this clan. If you want to join then your account information might be stolen by this hacker guys. You may try to join my new clan with same name. Clan name: Circle of Sense (#ULRYYJ2V). Its war base clan and has a facebook page for war discussion. Any level warriors can join.