Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Week 47 Hay Day Events!

Nice, very happy especially about the town event starting later today and the puzzle piece event.

On another note, hopefully the wheel event works this time.
    Last edited by daz258; November 19th, 2017 at 10:37 PM.
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

Yay! Another super-fun week! I'm so looking forward nailing the WOF this time! 😁

Update: WOF worked for me this time. I was logged out at 12am utc, and when I logged in, the wof arrived with a puzzle piece on it. Of couse then I missed it 😂, but at least I got my chance! Thank you for fixing it!
    Last edited by SusannaLovelyPigs; November 28th, 2017 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Update

I'm loving the town event at the moment, usually I'm picky and send some visitors home - but not now. I'm serving them all!
    Former Clasher
    Hay Day Farmer Lv 79, Town 23
    Of Chill Reputations - A different way to farm

Centennial Club
    hey friends , why Lure Workbench and Net Maker not includes in machine event ?

Centennial Club
    I think you forgot boat event double coins ?
    it is long time from the last time we get it 💔

Will ask this in the General section as well, but are people getting puzzle boats? I usually call boats. Got 3 in a row, have now called and cast off upwards of 20, and not one further puzzle boat has arrived! If I were waiting the four hour period, there is no way I would have the five promised pieces. What gives? This comes right after the fact I have only one puzzle piece in my nine horseshoes. I hate complaining, but come on! It's just one screw up after another.

Oh, and I'm still 9 pieces away from my last animal, so its not that they've stopped showing up because I'm done. The 2 horseshoe pieces, the 2 per week on boats, and the 5 from the special boat even would have finished my last animal at the end of this derby.. Now, I'm still one or more weeks away, IF SC doesn't shortchange me again next week. I'm fairly ticked off. I'm tired of pieces being doled out, and now that i'm about at the finish line, it's just gotten worse. End of rant, but count me as completely ticked off.
    Last edited by PetHerder; November 24th, 2017 at 03:16 PM.

The puzzle piece event hasnít worked since it started on one of my farms. Just sent my eighth boat of and still no puzzle piece. On my newest farm I have been having puzzle boats all day. Anybody else having this issue?
    Last edited by Dorisene; November 25th, 2017 at 02:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorisene View Post
    The puzzle piece event hasn’t worked since it started on one of my farms. Just sent my eighth boat of and still no puzzle piece. On my newest farm I have been having puzzle boats all day. Anybody else having this issue?
    You should report the issue to support. This way they can track this issue and hopefully resolve it.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Centennial Club
    Next week deby is normal or have theme. Next week 48 Day hay day event.

Most likely Nick will announce that on Monday, after the current derby ends.
    Level 160
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗