Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War weight calculator!!(Excel Spreadsheet!!)

Pro Member
    I saw a great forumer stating this thing, i dont remember the name of the forumer, i think he was Humbob or someone else. I need to see that one by digging up.

Humbob's been banned. He did post some interesting historic stuff though such as 'under the curve' theories.

I do remember one of his earlier threads about 'whales'. At the time it made a lot of sense to me as a general guide to how Developers build their games (Dec 2015) :-

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...y-whales-whale
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Just clicked through, clashkings has a paypal link. Might explain why they leave it up despite how obviously wrong it is - its making money.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    This. 100 times over. I'm still amazed at the traction these weight calculators receive.

Go drop an Eagle on a base that doesn't have bows or infernos- and let me know how much of a defensive weight gain it gets.
    Do you really think the storages on battle day gives you the actual defensive weight? For maxers it almost does, but for a base with a cannon and an eagle, I dont think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishalb1 View Post
    Do you really think the storages on battle day gives you the actual defensive weight? For maxers it almost does, but for a base with a cannon and an eagle, I dont think it does.
    Why do you think the cannon and eagle example is different?
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Why do you think the cannon and eagle example is different?
    I was visiting clan to clans to see match ups and I saw a base with eagle but other defences were not upgraded or added. Level 2 dragon was the best troop it had. The match up was quite fair even though this base was mirrored against a new th9 in the war map. I, then calculated the weight and the clan with that townhall 11 had high defensive weight over their enemy. Both the clan had almost the same offensive strength. I am not sure but I think supercell might have two systems, one is to arrange the war map and the other is to get the weights.