Thread: War weight-e-ness

War weight-e-ness

Ok so war weight can be easy calculated by using gold in storages.....and blah, blah, blah!
    Now my question?
    is this the most accurate way or is there other options that are more accurate and if so, then how do I get that info?
    Im not really confident about configuring war weight just before starting a clan war because when I try to balance it out using current gold in storages it still matches me up with higher clan leveled clans sometimes 5 to 10 levels higher.
    "Beating the dead horse!" Over and over again!

Please elaborate on your statement about the easy calculation with gold in storages before anything else?

Please read https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...AQ-Matchmaking

I quote:

"FAQ 4. OK so defense weight matters, what's my defense weight?

The amount of gold in your storages on war day is a representation of your defense weight. It's possible this number is scaled or modified in the matchmaking process, but this is how bases are ordered on the roster and is a good approximation at the least. The number can also be seen when scouting a friendly challenge. The key defense at a given level (xbow, inferno, eagle) carries a lot of weight."

and I also quote (because you seem to be confused in thinking clan level matters):

"FAQ 10. Bad match here, opponent clan is higher level!

Clan level does little to indicate clan strength and is NOT counted by the matchmaker. Player experience does nothing to indicate clan strength and is NOT counted by the matchmaker."

I hope this helps.

Please forum people can't we make Tank's FAQ a sticky????
    Last edited by nobeone; November 17th, 2017 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtroll View Post
    Ok so war weight can be easy calculated by using gold in storages.....and blah, blah, blah!
    Not really no, so where do we go from here? Nobeone has some good advice.

#blah
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Now my question?
    is this the most accurate way or is there other options that are more accurate and if so, then how do I get that info?
    Im not really confident about configuring war weight just before starting a clan war because when I try to balance it out using current gold in storages it still matches me up with higher clan leveled clans sometimes 5 to 10 levels higher.
    Remember that gold weight is defensive weight, not war weight. More goes into the match than just the defensive weight.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

In other words no one has an exacting method to configure how matchmaking takes place according to war weight. So you go and do the gold storage thing and get matched with a clan 7 levels higher because every th9 has maxed xbows and near maxed mortars. My exact question is what formulas are used to configure clan balance before the matchmaking process takes place because gold storages is not the answer?
    "Beating the dead horse!" Over and over again!

In other words no one has an exacting method to configure how matchmaking takes place according to war weight. So you go and do the gold storage thing and get matched with a clan 7 levels higher because every th9 has maxed xbows and near maxed mortars. My exact question is what formulas are used to configure clan balance before the matchmaking process takes place because gold storages is not the answer?
    SC will not provide us with the answer to your question.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.