Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New TH11.. but where's the loot?!?!

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Angry New TH11.. but where's the loot?!?!

I'm a new TH11 and in the crystal- masters league and I have wasted about 175k gold trying to look for a "dead" base, but no luck. These bases are maxed out completely. I tried going against one and got obliterated. My elixir hasn't moved a single hairline. In fact, I lost quite abit.

For you TH11s.. what worked for you?? Army comps, spells, troop upgrade, etc.

Thanks!

Instead of looking for "dead bases", adjust your troops to match what you're finding. It's not that bad..
    Last edited by Opt1musPr1me; November 16th, 2017 at 06:04 PM.

Master 3/2 is where I farm with both my 11s. Just keep looking. Right now is the tail end of the worst time of day to farm and some days are worse'n others.

I find dead TH 11 bases in Titan or Legends now and then, but itís more like a nice lottery ticket. That is why I like it in the higher leagues - if you get 70% and the base has decent loot you get that great bonus too. It has kept my storages filled and my builders busy, so so who needs dead bases...?
    Last edited by Neminoppan; November 16th, 2017 at 06:06 PM.

Millennial Club
    literally everywhere is loot at TH11 maybe a small dead zone in Champs (the red league)

I have never had a problem as a Th11 finding loot.
    Adjust your army to bring a little more punch and farm in high leagues or bring a bunch of goblins and farm in gold.

I just hit TH11 about a month ago.

With the massive amount of Elixir needed up front, I headed all the way down to gold 2. I've been bouncing between gold 2 and crystal 2, goblin / giant (with spells for knife if necessary) and been raking in everything I need and more. Actually had max gold for about 4 days waiting for a builder at one point too.
    Lvl 200 AQ: 60 BK: 60 GW: 27 FIN(consolidated): 700k
    Night Warriors - Leader: Clan Tag: #2PCCRLYP - LVL 15
    We're ALWAYS recruiting. Core together ~6+ years. War participation optional. 2 or 3 wars per week. PM to join

Quote Originally Posted by DeathFromCardz View Post
    I'm a new TH11 and in the crystal- masters league and I have wasted about 175k gold trying to look for a "dead" base, but no luck. These bases are maxed out completely. I tried going against one and got obliterated. My elixir hasn't moved a single hairline. In fact, I lost quite abit.

For you TH11s.. what worked for you?? Army comps, spells, troop upgrade, etc.

Thanks!
    i would climb up to titans and farm there. that way you can at least cover your army cost in the loot bonus
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 23 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    A Frosty Blaze - TH13 - K65/Q70/W50/RC20

Anyone looking to be a part of a friendly and competitive war clan environment please check out our discord at invite vPXaJRx

Forum Legend
    I hit TH11 with my mini about 2 months ago. Milking with goblins and goblin knife from Gold 1 - Masters 2 filled all the elixir and dark elixir needs I had the first couple weeks while getting my Warden to 5+, Lab upgraded, 8 storage done, bowler, witches healers upgraded.

Most of the gold when into new walls but some went into the non eagle new defenses.

Maybe things have changed since then.

I farmed all TH11 in Masters hitting dead bases with Lavaloon or lately with mass Miners (dont use mass Miners if you need elix though)
    Clash of Clans: TH12 59/56/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

Clash Royale: Probably more posts than wins. Why my posts still count if the forum was deleted?

Banned
    Good to hear there are no dead bases.