Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The official war search 5vs5 thread..

Banned
    Supercell is developing their game to pay people to play.

That's amusing.

I am 6 hours into search.
    1. TH11 with no infernos or ea
    2. TH11 with TH7 number of defenses at TH10 level
    3. TH11 with 1 lvl1 canon
    4. Brand new TH3
    5. Brand new TH3

Might never find a match haha.

Centennial Club
    Search time 24 minutes.

Us
    th11
    th11
    th10
    th9
    th9

Opponent
    th11
    th11
    th10
    th9
    th8

Both sides have all big defenses ( Infernos, EA, Xbows ) built. Hero lvls are about equal. Probably because th8 on their side opponents th10 is fully max and ours is not. This war will be won by the clan that has more skill at attacking.

Millennial Club
    Maybe the algorithm is more lenient in 5x5, our test war got so high advantage

Us
    2 10.5
    3 Very low def TH11

Them
    1 10.5
    2 9.5
    1 low def TH9
    1 TH8

Totally unwinnable for them since their #1 only has mid heroes, so we got both off and def advantage

search time is less then 1 hour
    Last edited by samratulangi; November 16th, 2017 at 08:26 AM.

Here is a 2.5mb jpg of the matchup..

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post

Us
    2 10.5
    3 Very low def TH11

Them
    1 10.5
    2 9.5
    1 low def TH9
    1 TH8

Totally unwinnable for them since their #1 only has mid heroes, so we got both off and def advantage

SC must not have changed anything to increase the importance of having an equal or close to equal number of th11s. Too bad. 5v5 would've been the perfect small war testing ground for a requirement of equal number of "top" halls in each clan.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    SC must not have changed anything to increase the importance of having an equal or close to equal number of th11s. Too bad. 5v5 would've been the perfect small war testing ground for a requirement of equal number of "top" halls in each clan.
    How often in the war matchmaking side of clash has SC rolled stuff out that worked perfectly to everyone's content on here. If bigger wars are still having issues seems sorta logical 5 vs 5 will for a bit. Though patience is not a virtue quite often on here think it is only fair to give it a few weeks or a month and see how it goes. If it still having issues after that time well Darian can start a 5 vs 5 thread looking for data then and go from there..., clash on

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    5v5 would've been the perfect small war testing ground for a requirement of equal number of "top" halls in each clan.
    Would be worth a test, but not immune to exploitation. I'd try bringing only permamax, something like one thX rest max X-1s. A rigid "THs at the top must match" rule would give me a rare similar match, but usually something in my favor.

Not as extreme an advantage as can be had with current engineering, but substantial.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Banned
    Ok first war

us 2 th11 3 th10
    other team almost exactly setup ..some +2 levels on the heros but thats not important..

will be a war of skills here..love it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post

Us
    2 10.5
    3 Very low def TH11

Them
    1 10.5
    2 9.5
    1 low def TH9
    1 TH8

Of course 5 vs 5 is going to give these kind of matches if your lineup varies that much.
    The matchmaker is not doing a lane by lane matchmaking so I would assume that people with 2 max TH11 and 3 defenseless TH11 or something like that would have the advantage all the time.