Thread: Our win streak is ending

Our win streak is ending

Due to an out of balance match up.

Me too, unless the other misses half their attacks. We're at 23, that's a long time to go without losing. Kind of forget how, seems like an unnatural state of things.
    But now its our turn to see one of the red lines we've been dishing out. Nothing to do but spin again and start the next streak.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

We just lost at 48 and I dont blame matchmaking fails happen

Congrats to you all in the first place. You obviously have some excellent bases/attackers/war organisation. Can I borrow some green lines?
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 10 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: early TH11, 40/40/2

Had a quick look on cocp.it stat, it looks like you just came up against another clan with good win streak, they engineer a little more, generally do bigger higher level wars, I am sure they were tough opponents, it happens. Congratulations on your win streak to date. Commiserations on the loss, try to learn somthing from it? Did they have better base layouts? Attack better? Or are they using the war mm to their advantage better? Improve where you can and start another win streak!

It did not look like your loss is entirely due to an unbalanced match up. Looked in cocp.it, and your war details show that you lost 69-72, leaving 6 stars on the table. Enemy top 2 bases are TH10, rest are are lower (with an engineered Th11 with TH8 defenses). It seems like one of your TH10 and a high TH9 did not even attack. Finally, your top 3 bases are Th10, so I think the war was quite balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by nobeone View Post
    Had a quick look on cocp.it stat, it looks like you just came up against another clan with good win streak, they engineer a little more.
    Largely true for us, the mismatch wasn't bad objectively. In a 10v they had a one warden, one eagle advantage, and a few more max attacks - while we had a small inferno advantage. Engineering on both sides, not an unreasonable match really.

As it went down, draw at 29 stars 99.999% destruction. In the end, they were faced with a choice - trust their th9s to clear our last th9, while their max warden/miner hits our 9.11 for the win? Take a shot at keeping their own 13 streak? Nope, they double dipped instead for the tie, th11 miner spam takes out my th9. Probably a good choice for them, they only managed to clear one of our th9s without dips.
    With the streak pressure off I'm hoping I can lure some of our th10s back into war.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Quote Originally Posted by ZenSpa View Post
    It seems like one of your TH10 and a high TH9 did not even attack.
    LOL -- a few random stats and suddenly fresh spawn are experts on coc -- lol
    The 9 and 10 didn't attack at the end because there was no way of getting more than 2 stars -- as good as they are, they cannot pull 6 when there are none- because of the engineering our whole bottom zone was out of war

[QUOTE=nobeone;11195510]Had a quick look on cocp.it stat, it looks like you just came up against another clan with good win streak, they engineer a little more, QUOTE]

Engineer a little more? You will not see an engineer in our wars. In our clan, we have some rehabbing rushers but not in war.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    LOL -- a few random stats and suddenly fresh spawn are experts on coc -- lol
    The 9 and 10 didn't attack at the end because there was no way of getting more than 2 stars -- as good as they are, they cannot pull 6 when there are none- because of the engineering our whole bottom zone was out of war
    How you conveniently removed your clan tag from your signature, now that I was able to use it to get the exact detail of your last war.

Again, from cocp.it: last war roster was:
    your clan vs enemy
    Th11: 0 - 1 (engineered with TH8 defenses)
    Th10: 3 - 2
    Th9: 8 - 9
    Th8: 9 - 12
    Th7: 2 - 1
    Th6: 2 - 0
    Th5: 1 - 0

Your clan should realistically get 73 stars and beat enemy by one star. You have plenty of firepower to get 2 stars on the TH10, and clear the rest of bases, even with your couple of low bases at the bottom. The fact that your TH9 was not able to clear enemy's TH9s is the main culprit for your loss, and that is directly related to skill. There are numerous mismatches out there, but your last war is not one of them.
    Last edited by ZenSpa; 4 Days Ago at 08:02 PM.