Thread: Higher Level Strategy Request

Higher Level Strategy Request

Level 97 mediocre player finding it difficult to meet ordinary demands of game--don't participate in derby or neighborhoods, gave up honoring farm visitor requests and only honoring boat orders with puzzle piece for animal sanctuary.

Violet, what are your goals? Without knowing that it is hard to point you in the right direction. Are you having trouble with managing your production with what is being asked for? If this is the case, you seem to be on the right track by limiting the areas you do.

Even though you are not new to the game, I find that re-reading some of Tiggerr’s tips very helpful. It is the top sticky thread. Don’t let trying to do everything stress you.

If you have a more specific question, ask. Myself and others will try to help you find enjoyment again.
    Level 140
    Achievement 137/141
    Scorched Earth 2.0 - Candy Crush option Completed x 2

Have fun and play as you like!

Quote Originally Posted by VioletBanks View Post
    Level 97 mediocre player finding it difficult to meet ordinary demands of game--don't participate in derby or neighborhoods, gave up honoring farm visitor requests and only honoring boat orders with puzzle piece for animal sanctuary.
    At level 97 you know how to play this game. You have obviously chosen to slow down your gameplay. My advice would be to choose the portions of the game that you enjoy and concentrate on them. Forget the rest. The game is purely for your enjoyment, so if you r not having fun, what is the point. There are many aspects of the game to keep it interesting for everyone. That doesn’t mean you have to do everything. If you just like to do trucks, that’s ok. You can still level up with just that single activity. There is no harm if the other aspects stay idle as long as you r having fun!

Thanks for responding. Game got much more challenging after last couple level ups. Can't keep up with mining requests, feathers, fish fillets, and dairy products. These items are rarely in Daily Dirt and already bought if there. Will read Tiggerr's tips as recommended by Momscar.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species 9001809
    Thanks for responding. Game got much more challenging after last couple level ups. Can't keep up with mining requests, feathers, fish fillets, and dairy products. These items are rarely in Daily Dirt and already bought if there. Will read Tiggerr's tips as recommended by Momscar.
    Since you've reached level 97, I don't think you should describe yourself as a "mediocre" player. No, you've played long enough to earn coins and diamonds to open slots for your machines and know how to manage your resources.

Other forumites already gave you sound advice. Since you're not in a neighborhood and not derbying, may I assume you're doing trucks and town daily? Here's some advice from a level 124 player. My barn is just big enough for me to do the Town daily. I only do boats when the reward are puzzle pieces and trucks during a global event. I haven't developed a strategy to do the town, boat, and trucks daily.

When my barn is big enough, I'm not sure if I want to do all three daily.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 1 Week Ago at 12:15 AM.
    Lynn, 11-16-17, clasher and farmer but not boomer and brawler

R.I.P. Clash Royale subforum. Sunrise: January 4, 2016; Sunset: November 16, 2017