Thread: A New Way To Donate

A New Way To Donate

Hey, have you ever been in a clan where you request something specific but instead they give you something that you can't really use such as goblins wall breaks healers?

Well this idea is simple, we all know those type of players that donates whatever they want just to get promoted. Its an issue when you ask, and leave for a minute and come back to troops that you didn't ask so you ask for troops again and the same thing happens, we all been there.

How whenever we received troops from our clan mates it can tell us who donated what, that way the co leaders and/or leader could know who is doing it and either warn them or kick them out, because lets be honest we all hate those type of players that just donate to donate......

I wouldn't be opposed to having a small log to know who donated which troops, but that isn't high on my list of issues.
    Clash Royale: Level 12 | 7 Legendary | Challenger I Arena
    Clash of Clans: Town Hall 10 | Level 151 |​ 223/275 LVL10 walls
    Boom Beach: Head Quarters 20 | Level 58
    BRAWL STARS: #Android

Quote Originally Posted by phenix51 View Post
    I wouldn't be opposed to having a small log to know who donated which troops, but that isn't high on my list of issues.
    True I dont see the point of this when supercell has alot more important things they can do right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher1the1one View Post
    How whenever we received troops from our clan mates it can tell us who donated what, that way the co leaders and/or leader could know who is doing it and either warn them or kick them out, because lets be honest we all hate those type of players that just donate to donate......
    Welcome to the forums. Please read the stickies before posting ideas because your idea is ruled out by Supercell.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rum-guidelines

Troop/Barracks Related:
    *Queue troop donation notices when offline – display when back online or new interface to see info after
    *Show total training time left above barracks
    *Show total elixir costs of troops sitting in army camps
    *5x or 10x button in troop training screens for faster queuing
    *Modify healers to include healing air troops
    *Troop carrier (Trojan horse-like) it moves on its own until damaged, then troops pop out
    *Release a hero for every troop type (Some more may come eventually, but not EVERY troop)
    *Prepackaged troop clusters = similar to clan castle deployment, but you can load like 50 troop count in 4 different clusters to deploy on offense all at once.
    *Have clan war troop donations count towards donation statistics
    *Reduce Hero Heal time