Thread: (TH9) Looking for a War Clan

(TH9) Looking for a War Clan

Im a TH9 With Max Defences and good level troops! My hero's are a little on the low side but just want a Chill clan that war 24/7

If you're still looking for a clan, check out TheCrimsonKeep
    http://thecrimsonfamily.com/index.html
    http://thecrimsonfamily.com/uploads/...r1-800x600.jpg
    Join our Discord server to chat with us:
    https://discord.gg/DQbAk4T

Try us at Dawn 2 Dusk..We seem to meet your criteria and you ours.

Check out our friendly level 13 Clan. We war continually but without pressure to take part of the stress of getting six stars. Just turn up and do your best is all we ask.
    Find us at Dawn 2 Dusk or via tag #2RRCLOJU.
    If requesting say your from forum and mention my ign "Chicken"
    We are mainly adults and a few mature teens. Mainly UK and USA but we take any nation.

C.o.C.StoMpeRs #YUOOY8QQ lvl 10 adult war clan 24/7 & chill. My name ShaunOfTheDead

Centennial Club
    We are lvl 9 fair play clan(farm n war) looking for th9 n th8 for now
    To know more about our clan visit our recruitment thread:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...stormy+knights

Or
    Directly enroll through our band channel:
    You can find our Band Channel for prospects here: http://band.us/@stormyknights

Millennial Club
    Not sure what you mean by heroes being on the low side, but if you're not rushed, you could check our clan out. The Current War is a mature and active fair-play war clan. Mostly adults in the US, but we also have many international members. We're a friendly bunch that donates often, and we love to win wars! Elder is earned through good donations, contributing on clan chat, and making good war attacks. More information below!

Clan Name: The Current War

Clan Tag: #90JCPGPU

Clan Level: 14

War record: 317-131-3

War Frequency: Constant starting around 7PM EST

Clan rules:

• No racial slurs
    • Attack for stars, not loot
    • Use Discord to call bases
    • Make both attacks with best troops
    Requirements to join:

• Currently recruiting TH8+
    • Non-rushed base
    • No war timer

To join, request in-game.

Centennial Club
    I think we're a good fit for you, but I'll let you decide!

Cabra clan is an adult based in the USA 🇺🇸 and we have a few friends from Canada 🇨🇦 and England 🇬🇧 in the clan. We're mostly blue collar guys, who like to hit happy hour beers and complain about hang overs on Sundays. If you've got a sense of humor and aren't too sensitive you'll fit in well here!

Level 9 clan.
    Unrushed TH9-10 bases.
    250 donations to start warring.
    Requests filled quickly with TH9 level troops.
    Back to back wars declared 5-10pm PST
    Elder @ 750 donations
    Must keep donation ratio >70%
    (You donate 7 you get 10)
    Only donate what is asked for, and fill donations before requesting.
    Say whatever the **** you want, but don't be a ****

Our clan code is #8QQQLPCV, search to join. Add in age and location, and if you don't say the code word "daddy" you may be rejected if we're in war 🐷🔫 See you soon!

🍻PigFish

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeySweg View Post
    Im a TH9 With Max Defences and good level troops! My hero's are a little on the low side but just want a Chill clan that war 24/7

Your account sounds like a perfect fit for TheCrimsonKeep2, a laid back war clan. Contact us in-game (TheCrimsonKeep #JQVJVUR, TheCrimsonKeep2 #GVVU90VU) or on Discord.

Hope to see you soon.
    TheCrimsonKeep: Adults-Only War Clan, TH9+, Serious, Supportive, Solid

Forum Superstar
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

12th level war clan
    208 war wins
    46 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 21,796th in the world and 1,210th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

12th level war clan
    291 war wins
    46 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 161,534th in the world

We also have a 3rd feeder now for when the first 2 fill up. If there are no spots open in Bregan or Brotherhood, please go here.

About our 2nd Feeder Great Wolf (i.e. our AA baseball team):

12th level war clan
    256 war wins
    41 members
    We war non-stop

Which clan should you join?
    We are recruiting .5 bases and engineered accounts. These will go into my feeder, BrotherhoodPL. We used to have a large number of these bases in Bregan, but the recent shift in the war match-up formula has created a situation where we were getting our butts kicked in war, sometimes facing 10-12 fully engineered th11s against us. So we moved all of those bases into the feeder. Bregan is entirely fair play. We accept those bases, but not in the main clan anymore.

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH11 - must have 60 combined hero levels & have built Eagle Artillery
    If you're TH10 - must have 40 combined hero levels and have built both Inferno Towers
    If you're TH9 - must have 30 combined hero levels and have built both X-bows
    If you're TH8 - must have 3rd level dragons

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH8 or higher who does not meet above requirements or
    TH7 with 2nd level dragons

If you do not qualify for Bregan or BrotherhoodPL, join Great Wolf.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Ireland, Canada, Mexico, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Belgium & France i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Screenshots of recent wars, we obliterated the opposition (click the pic to make it larger)

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/5HAEn
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229 We always get the full clan chest!!

Hope to see you soon!!