Thread: Opposition Clan not coming in war.

Fresh Spawn

Opposition Clan not coming in war.

Our clan is experiencing a problem.We did start a war 2 days ago,but the opposition bases were not coming,it kept on searching for a war clan,it took nearly a day,then we cancelled and searched for a war clan again but still t no war bases are coming.We decreased the no of members in war but still the same thing occured.We cant start war due to this problem.No war clan is coming till now,it kept on searching and searching.So please help us why this is happening.Our clan tag is #RLOCJCVU (LEVEL-6 CLAN)(st@r W@rs).

Your clan is mostly TH5 (with one TH6 and TH7), I do not know if there are a lot of clans that are mostly TH5. I see some of your bases with one cannon and one archer tower, some with only one cannon. The matchmaker flags those bases. I think that is your problem. Those are considered engineered bases. Try adding defenses. This is a good example of why defenses should be mandatory before upgrading TH.
    Last edited by JuicemanClash; 5 Days Ago at 03:40 PM.

It would be best if you get more higher players in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aritra6 View Post
    Our clan is experiencing a problem.We did start a war 2 days ago,but the opposition bases were not coming,it kept on searching for a war clan,it took nearly a day,then we cancelled and searched for a war clan again but still t no war bases are coming.We decreased the no of members in war but still the same thing occured.We cant start war due to this problem.No war clan is coming till now,it kept on searching and searching.So please help us why this is happening.Our clan tag is #RLOCJCVU (LEVEL-6 CLAN)(st@r W@rs).

The last clan war I see the details for has you running an engineered th11 on top, followed by two th9s, then the rest all very low weight bases. According to the post above, you are using defenseless bases. All of this is combined together to make it hard for the matchmaker to find an even match for you. Build some defenses and that will help you get a match.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10 (ok 6 more accounts, don't tell my wife). Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: PvP 5500+ with attack limit, leave rest same, including usual legends from 5000-5499. Contact SC here

Leave the TH11 out of this war, because TH8 would be the minimum level to include in a war with TH11. And TH5 is much too low to have in a war with a TH11. Ask everyone to build their missing defenses and you should match quickly.

When you have a lot of very low level bases, and your high level bases carry a low war weight, your entire clan now has a very low score and the pool of available opponents gets very small. You can add some heavier bases to get your score up, or as suggested adding defense will increase your war weight.

I personally do not believe in engineer flags, but many subscribe to that theory.

Problems with getting a match seem to revolve around clans with many very low town halls, I would keep the 11 and try to add TH 8s and 9s to see if that increases your score enough to find d a match. Good luck recruiting. Global is full of hoppers.
    Listen, and understand! That New Algorithm is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pain. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until your win streak is broken.

all I see are th5-th6 one th7

If you include too many engineered(low def, high off) bases it takes a lot of time to find a match. Add defences to the bases or start doing 10v10 or 5v5 wars.