Thread: this is what im talking bout

New Bloke/Chick

Angry this is what im talking bout

i check my revenge list always and i noticed that trophy gained are very low i mean like 3, 4 or even 1 trophy is gained when successfully attacked
    but this very particular guy revenged me and guess what
    49 freaking trophy lost?!! Supercell do you even know the feeling of grabbing 3 or 4 trophy just to get up, then get attacked and lost that many trophy? do you even play your own game and see the hardship of your players?

proof:
    i got revenged: https://i.imgur.com/mHU2Yoc.jpg
    my revenge (just now): https://i.imgur.com/Wi4x77h.jpg

Increase the trophy gain of champ and titan so that there will be more players up in that leagues
    if there are more players up there, it will decrease the search time making it easier to match players especially in TITAN
    ITS A TWO WAY FIX!!! Trophy Gain/Lost balancing and Long Search Time (in TITAN League)
    Last edited by WhatThe1994; 3 Days Ago at 04:40 AM. Reason: update

Millennial Club PaluEliteFamily's Avatar
    Hello OP,

Sorry, but this is how the trophy system is supposed to work: the farthest apart players are when matched the more trophies are at play. In case of revenges, the players can be even farther apart, as revenges can occur after longer period of time, when that gap has increased.

The fact that your attacker got a lot of trophies is a sign that that base was far lower in leagues than yours.
    Same for you not getting any from your revenge.

Sorry, but this is how/why pushing up the leagues is hard.
    It is strange that actually revenges work at your trophy level (in Champ league, I presume) but not uncommon if your TH is lower than average. Soon, revenges will not be your main problem for pushing, but the regular attack/defense...

Good luck.
    Palu | TH maxed | BH -pass- | 1 Legend Trophy | iQuit @ Jedi Network
    Palu | F61 T19 | Ach.121/141 | HAYsome SHEPHERDs CL Gold/Podium Hood

Quote Originally Posted by PaluEliteFamily View Post
    Hello OP,

Sorry, but this is how the trophy system is supposed to work: the farthest apart players are when matched the more trophies are at play. In case of revenges, the players can be even farther apart, as revenges can occur after longer period of time, when that gap has increased.

The fact that your attacker got a lot of trophies is a sign that that base was far lower in leagues than yours.
    Same for you not getting any from your revenge.

Sorry, but this is how/why pushing up the leagues is hard.
    It is strange that actually revenges work at your trophy level (in Champ league, I presume) but not uncommon if your TH is lower than average. Soon, revenges will not be your main problem for pushing, but the regular attack/defense...

Good luck.
    This

There is a formula for how many cups are available to take. There's even a thread around here that someone figured the equation