Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 Vs 5 War may be the ultimate bomb for engineered

5 Vs 5 War may be the ultimate bomb for engineered

Roster engineered is the strongest form of engineering in COC it makes a lot of unwinnable war with advantage of both Offense and defense, so with 5 Vs 5 I believe most of lower enginereed bases will be virtually dead, because so many will face exact mirror of the clan breakdown.

So only

1. real long term well thought engineered clan may be able to survive, but #6aymartian may have to reduce their war size to 15, since less war pool, and longer search time, I believe Bangkok b@war will surpass them soon, because it is easier for Bangkok B to get war
    2. high lvl engineered bases Manicured TH11 offense with High heroes will still haunting higher lvl clan

in the last few weeks I already seen more & more defenseless dead bases, especially low heroes one, and I think many more will become obsolete and abandoned in the next few months

If engineered bases and multiple acct was the main drive of COC survival in the last one year, then we may see a dramatic decrease of player bases in the next few months, but maybe it is unavoidable and SC has realize their revenue from engineered bases already peaking and going down so they try to grab whatever left

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Roster engineered is the strongest form of engineering in COC it makes a lot of unwinnable war with advantage of both Offense and defense, so with 5 Vs 5 I believe most of lower enginereed bases will be virtually dead, because so many will face exact mirror of the clan breakdown.

So only

1. real long term well thought engineered clan may be able to survive, but #6aymartian may have to reduce their war size to 15, since less war pool, and longer search time, I believe Bangkok b@war will surpass them soon, because it is easier for Bangkok B to get war
    2. high lvl engineered bases Manicured TH11 offense with High heroes will still haunting higher lvl clan

in the last few weeks I already seen more & more defenseless dead bases, especially low heroes one, and I think many more will become obsolete and abandoned in the next few months

If engineered bases and multiple acct was the main drive of COC survival in the last one year, then we may see a dramatic decrease of player bases in the next few months, but maybe it is unavoidable and SC has realize their revenue from engineered bases already peaking and going down so they try to grab whatever left
    Interesting post Sam. Thanks! Something to think about.

Interesting post, yes. I for one am very interested in where they're going with the Warden weight increase. If its substantial, engineered TH11's will be dead. They will be literally killing a major revenue stream. If they're willing to do that to fix their game, that's admirable.

If the weight inc is not substantial, then nothing happens and we continue on as normal, I guess.

Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The advent of 5v5 will have little or no effect on engineering from what I can see, but the GW weight will depending on size of penalty.
    A qualified Engineer since 1985 - use engineering analysis and strategy in everything I do.

Is that a single target Ferno up there Ben? No Bill, it's just weeeeeeed.....

Forum Veteran
    55 could also be tough for engineering. With only 5 players you don't have much room to try and hide top weight. Plus with almost half the roster fillers you might just never get a match, especially if it's 3 TH11 2 TH3 or something else drastic.

That exactly what I said, that in 5x5 roster engineering will be dead, since the accuracy of match will be high with much less base permutation

Wherever "sneak peak" is being improperly used...
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    That exactly what I said, that in 5x5 roster engineering will be dead, since the accuracy of match will be high with much less base permutation
    But how many clans will immediately switch to 5 v 5 wars? There would need to be a serious switch in clan demographics to significantly decrease the pool of 10+ search sizes.
    IGN: Sneak Peak; TH10 - Lvl 185; 1072 War *s; GG 1.4b; EE 1.6b; HH 9.5m; FIN 375k;
    40/40 BK/AQ [last updated 8/8/17]

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthmtn View Post
    But how many clans will immediately switch to 5 v 5 wars? There would need to be a serious switch in clan demographics to significantly decrease the pool of 10+ search sizes.
    All those newly formed clans in global, the “just need 2 more for war” will be more likely to get started. Just adds to the bottom of the pool, I would guess limited impact for people here.

Interesting post. I had believed that Youtubers were the main source of revenue of SC but this is something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyJay View Post
    Interesting post. I had believed that Youtubers were the main source of revenue of SC but this is something to think about.
    I don't think SC gets any revenue from youtube. A few youtubers are probably making a respectable amount of money for themselves, but several orders of magnitude less than SCs gem revenue.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J