Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: 5 Vs 5 War may be the ultimate bomb for engineered

  1. #1

    5 Vs 5 War may be the ultimate bomb for engineered

    Roster engineered is the strongest form of engineering in COC it makes a lot of unwinnable war with advantage of both Offense and defense, so with 5 Vs 5 I believe most of lower enginereed bases will be virtually dead, because so many will face exact mirror of the clan breakdown.

    So only

    1. real long term well thought engineered clan may be able to survive, but #6aymartian may have to reduce their war size to 15, since less war pool, and longer search time, I believe Bangkok b@war will surpass them soon, because it is easier for Bangkok B to get war
    2. high lvl engineered bases Manicured TH11 offense with High heroes will still haunting higher lvl clan

    in the last few weeks I already seen more & more defenseless dead bases, especially low heroes one, and I think many more will become obsolete and abandoned in the next few months

    If engineered bases and multiple acct was the main drive of COC survival in the last one year, then we may see a dramatic decrease of player bases in the next few months, but maybe it is unavoidable and SC has realize their revenue from engineered bases already peaking and going down so they try to grab whatever left

  2. #2
    Forum Elder SuperStorm103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Warring!
    Posts
    2,100
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Roster engineered is the strongest form of engineering in COC it makes a lot of unwinnable war with advantage of both Offense and defense, so with 5 Vs 5 I believe most of lower enginereed bases will be virtually dead, because so many will face exact mirror of the clan breakdown.

    So only

    1. real long term well thought engineered clan may be able to survive, but #6aymartian may have to reduce their war size to 15, since less war pool, and longer search time, I believe Bangkok b@war will surpass them soon, because it is easier for Bangkok B to get war
    2. high lvl engineered bases Manicured TH11 offense with High heroes will still haunting higher lvl clan

    in the last few weeks I already seen more & more defenseless dead bases, especially low heroes one, and I think many more will become obsolete and abandoned in the next few months

    If engineered bases and multiple acct was the main drive of COC survival in the last one year, then we may see a dramatic decrease of player bases in the next few months, but maybe it is unavoidable and SC has realize their revenue from engineered bases already peaking and going down so they try to grab whatever left
    Interesting post Sam. Thanks! Something to think about.

  3. #3
    Millennial Club Rephren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Dead Centre
    Posts
    1,162
    Interesting post, yes. I for one am very interested in where they're going with the Warden weight increase. If its substantial, engineered TH11's will be dead. They will be literally killing a major revenue stream. If they're willing to do that to fix their game, that's admirable.

    If the weight inc is not substantial, then nothing happens and we continue on as normal, I guess.


    Never argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Flobber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    344
    The advent of 5v5 will have little or no effect on engineering from what I can see, but the GW weight will depending on size of penalty.
    A qualified Engineer since 1985 - use engineering analysis and strategy in everything I do.

    Is that a single target Ferno up there Ben? No Bill, it's just weeeeeeed.....

  5. #5
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hopefully not at work
    Posts
    1,783
    55 could also be tough for engineering. With only 5 players you don't have much room to try and hide top weight. Plus with almost half the roster fillers you might just never get a match, especially if it's 3 TH11 2 TH3 or something else drastic.

  6. #6
    That exactly what I said, that in 5x5 roster engineering will be dead, since the accuracy of match will be high with much less base permutation

  7. #7
    Senior Member stealthmtn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Wherever "sneak peak" is being improperly used...
    Posts
    433
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    That exactly what I said, that in 5x5 roster engineering will be dead, since the accuracy of match will be high with much less base permutation
    But how many clans will immediately switch to 5 v 5 wars? There would need to be a serious switch in clan demographics to significantly decrease the pool of 10+ search sizes.
    IGN: Sneak Peak; TH10 - Lvl 185; 1072 War *s; GG 1.4b; EE 1.6b; HH 9.5m; FIN 375k;
    40/40 BK/AQ [last updated 8/8/17]

  8. #8
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Parking lot of Grateful Dead show
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthmtn View Post
    But how many clans will immediately switch to 5 v 5 wars? There would need to be a serious switch in clan demographics to significantly decrease the pool of 10+ search sizes.
    All those newly formed clans in global, the “just need 2 more for war” will be more likely to get started. Just adds to the bottom of the pool, I would guess limited impact for people here.

  9. #9
    Senior Member KrazyJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Umm.......where am I?
    Posts
    212
    Interesting post. I had believed that Youtubers were the main source of revenue of SC but this is something to think about.

  10. #10
    Forum Elder TankSinatra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,027
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyJay View Post
    Interesting post. I had believed that Youtubers were the main source of revenue of SC but this is something to think about.
    I don't think SC gets any revenue from youtube. A few youtubers are probably making a respectable amount of money for themselves, but several orders of magnitude less than SCs gem revenue.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: April 4th, 2017, 01:31 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 16th, 2017, 04:49 PM
  3. Will lava hound be the ultimate counter for bomb tower?
    By 2swag4this in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 22nd, 2016, 04:48 PM
  4. Bomb... ba bomb bomb boooomb! (rebalance and improve)
    By LucaWill in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2014, 10:45 PM
  5. seeking air mine, air bomb, giant bomb, bomb.
    By smooth2222 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 14th, 2013, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •