Thread: how do you determine the number of healers to bring in a queen walk?

how do you determine the number of healers to bring in a queen walk?

on youtube, the norm is 4 healers but sometimes some people use 5. with the new added level of healers now, would bringing 5 healers be too much/ unnecessary?

how many maxed point defences can 4 healers help the queen withstand? can 4 healers heal up the queen without rage spell if she is taking damage from three point defences? how big a difference would it be if one used 5 healers compared to 4 healers?

I personally never used 5 healers in my queen walks as a th10. I feel that it takes up too much housing space and isn’t worth it.

4 healers can compete with 2 defences, but won’t outheal 3 defences. But most of the time my queen can destroy one of the defences and then the healers can heal her back up.
    WAR HERO | Completely F2P in all SC games. Coc: Sons of prime2- choong+Conq II
    Royale: Royal Rogue lv11, push to 4500 & 1 from de Stars in Wickedpanda
    Quote Originally Posted by Salan View Post
    Healers are a major part of the problem with balance at everylevel. They shouldnt have the range they do. Make ad actually defend vs air and
    Quote Originally Posted by Salan View Post
    make the healer be on top of the unit they need to heal

Quote Originally Posted by kb10 View Post
    on youtube, the norm is 4 healers but sometimes some people use 5. with the new added level of healers now, would bringing 5 healers be too much/ unnecessary?

how many maxed point defences can 4 healers help the queen withstand? can 4 healers heal up the queen without rage spell if she is taking damage from three point defences? how big a difference would it be if one used 5 healers compared to 4 healers?
    There is no real benefit to 5 over 4. When 2 point defences fire on the queen she should be ok (provided she’s the right level) but when 3 start she will likely need a rage, unless one is going down fast.

But sometimes there are benefits at higher th levels having more healers, like at th11 if you were doing a QW that was going to fold into a mass bowler attack then you might use 6 on the queen who walks with the warden, as the intention is that they won’t all stay on the queen but rather support the main army as well as her at the point they join up on entry to the base.
    Last edited by Tomville; 3 Days Ago at 05:28 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 13 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    There is no real benefit to 5 over 4. When 2 point defences fire on the queen she should be ok (provided she’s the right level) but when 3 start she will likely need a rage, unless one is going down fast.

But sometimes there are benefits at higher th levels having more healers, like at th11 if you were doing a QW that was going to fold into a mass bowler attack then you might use 6 on the queen who walks with the warden, as the intention is that they won’t all stay on the queen but rather support the main army as well as her at the point they join up on entry to the base.
    So what do you do about Air Bombs who kill your healers? Then Heal will be insufficient to survive

I decide on 5 vs. 4 depending on how much work I'm expecting my queen to have to do and what defences she will encounter along the way. The 5th healer does 70% healing, so it can help keep her topped off if you're facing 3 point defenses or soaking constant xbow fire. It also acts as insurance in case an air mine takes one healer out.

Basically, the longer the planned walk, the more likely it is one healer gets insta-gibbed by a SAM, so I'll go with 5. I also will not hesitate to use 5 if I'm planning a queen charge attack (where she will merge with my main force, usually bowlers or bowitch) since the healers will pass off to the main army and keep them healed up as well.
    TH11 - Lvl 191 - AQ45 - BK45 - GW20
    Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Is 'jog' in AppStore or google play? I don't seem to find it.
    Click HERE to find out more about "Nerfedname's 'weight tax'" for war MM

Signature by Gutodh

thanks for the advice guys. i found it helpful.