Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: 341 Win streak.

  1. #11
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Parking lot of Grateful Dead show
    Posts
    1,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishalb1 View Post
    Wouldn't it be much easier to hack one of their current members account than writing some poems praising them? If you are so desperate to join them, there is this guy who might write some codes for you.
    Writing code won’t help. I believe they have certain mind powers, and you can’t get in unless you have those powers.

  2. #12
    Skrags's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    4,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Never heard of em
    Made me smile that one!!

    Quote Originally Posted by m5anto View Post
    Have a junior clan too at the moment, #6aymartianeggs with win streak 27.
    Yes indeed. Worth chicken out!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    Writing code won’t help. I believe they have certain mind powers, and you can’t get in unless you have those powers.
    And don't lend them any of your spoons, they can bend anything to their ways!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 10 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: early TH11, 40/40/2

  3. #13
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    130
    Yeah and low trophy counts to join. 666 for main clan and 69 for mini clan. Nothing fishy going on here.

  4. #14
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    122
    Awesome streak. And supercell is busy promoting some silly leagues. Cover these high win streak clans. Call them to Finland and broadcast their attacks, show the clash world how to be an awesome war clan.

  5. #15
    Millennial Club blombardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,436
    Their streak is longer than that -- the game did not track win streaks for about two years... they are - as far as I know - undefeated- never lost never tied.

    No one can every join them... they will hold a random event once a year or less where you have to jump through hoops - last one required people to make art and poems or songs and explain what you thought of when you think about their clan or some goofy thing... when I saw that I closed the page... it was a contest that had hundreds - or thousands of applicants and one person got accepted if they won... lol

    www.cocp.it is their site. I've followed them for many years; have attempted to emulate their general clan war set up... am a long way from meeting their levels of success -- but they did start playing a few years before I ever heard of this game... They have some very smart players -- many of their prominent vocal members are no longer able to post in these forums -- if there are any other members still floating around here I do not ever see them speak.
    Last edited by blombardo; 6 Days Ago at 07:38 AM.

    Website- Clan Recruitment - War Weight - Suggested Upgrade Paths
    NightmareGuild #9JR2GQ9P - Inactive -91 150star wars in a row
    NightmareGuild2 #YRY2YRQ2 - Farm wars - High Donations
    Aged Greatness3 #2R0Y9CJY - Engineered Wars

    www.discord.me/nightmare

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    Their streak is longer than that -- the game did not track win streaks for about two years... they are - as far as I know - undefeated- never lost never tied.

    No one can every join them... they will hold a random event once a year or less where you have to jump through hoops - last one required people to make art and poems or songs and explain what you thought of when you think about their clan or some goofy thing... when I saw that I closed the page... it was a contest that had hundreds - or thousands of applicants and one person got accepted if they won... lol

    www.cocp.it is their site. I've followed them for many years; have attempted to emulate their general clan war set up... am a long way from meeting their levels of success -- but they did start playing a few years before I ever heard of this game... They have some very smart players -- many of their prominent vocal members are no longer able to post in these forums -- if there are any other members still floating around here I do not ever see them speak.
    Cocp.it shows that clan is undefeated, but had a tie. The question is when was the tie.

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    undefeated- never lost never tied
    I am aware of a draw.

  8. #18
    Millennial Club blombardo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1,436
    o?> I'd be curious to know when that happened. As far as I could tell from past conversations nobody ever mentioned a 100% draw in their entire history. if there was one I expect it happened before win streaks were tracked?

    Not important... one tie out of 500 odd wars... lol

    Website- Clan Recruitment - War Weight - Suggested Upgrade Paths
    NightmareGuild #9JR2GQ9P - Inactive -91 150star wars in a row
    NightmareGuild2 #YRY2YRQ2 - Farm wars - High Donations
    Aged Greatness3 #2R0Y9CJY - Engineered Wars

    www.discord.me/nightmare

  9. #19
    Forum Contender VeeBirds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Sippin Tea In Yo Hood
    Posts
    4,750
    Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    o?> I'd be curious to know when that happened. As far as I could tell from past conversations nobody ever mentioned a 100% draw in their entire history. if there was one I expect it happened before win streaks were tracked?

    Not important... one tie out of 500 odd wars... lol
    They had it very early on before % tiebreaker (and it wasn't 100% tie).
    Who knows, maybe they would've lost it with the current system :P
    Clash of Clans: TH11 45/45/20 | any other TH I probably have a base

    Clash Royale: 5.3k wins | 1.7k 3-crowns | Not really increasing because 2v2s dont get counted -_-

  10. #20
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Hopefully not at work
    Posts
    1,795
    Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    o?> I'd be curious to know when that happened. As far as I could tell from past conversations nobody ever mentioned a 100% draw in their entire history. if there was one I expect it happened before win streaks were tracked?

    Not important... one tie out of 500 odd wars... lol
    I'm 99.9% sure of the tie. A few members frequent this sub now n then, perhaps they will clarify.

Similar Threads

  1. Yesterday got a win streak, Today got a lose streak
    By PyroZ1 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: April 16th, 2017, 08:44 AM
  2. Win streak vs loss streak Is this game mechanics ?
    By adi53 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 31st, 2017, 03:13 PM
  3. Confusion on the play... Winning streak & losing streak
    By WalrusCLASH in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: March 14th, 2017, 03:32 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 20th, 2016, 10:26 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 12th, 2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •