Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 🍯Honeyville 🍯🐝 Honeybees 🐝

Centennial Club
    [/QUOTE]ACTIVE FARMERS ONLY!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 70 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!WE HAVE A WONDERFUL GROUP OF FARMERS IN HONEYVILLE AND WE ARE GETTING DERBY TROPHIES EVERY WEEK ,EVERYONE HELPS ,WE HAVE GREAT SALES ,EVERYONE IS ACTIVE,WE ARE THE HOOD YOU WANNA BE IN . COME HANG OUT WITH US AND YOU DECIDE IF WE ARE UR PERMANENT NEIGHBORHOOD !!!WE WOULD LOVE FOR U TO COME GROW WITH US !!!
    DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol....

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=CarolAnn69;11190175]HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 70 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME WE GOT RID OF THE OLD NON ACTIVE MEMBERS, WE OPENED OUR DOORS AND WE HAVE BEEN WINNING EVERY SINCE TOP THREE FINISHES EVERY WEEK. WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol[/QUOTES DONT STAY IN A BORING WHERE NO ONE COMMUNICATES, AN YOU FEEL LONELY JOIN US AND U WILL BE HOME WHERE YOU ARE APPRECIATED.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolAnn69 View Post
    HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 70 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME WE GOT RID OF THE OLD NON ACTIVE MEMBERS, WE OPENED OUR DOORS AND WE HAVE BEEN WINNING EVERY SINCE TOP THREE FINISHES EVERY WEEK. WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK

OUR NEIGHBORHOOD HAS REALLY TURNED INTO A HAPPY , FUN ,VERY ACTIVE, WINNING TOP THREE EVERY WEEK IN DERBYS , AND JUST A ALL AROUND BIG BALL OF FUN . I DONT EVER WANT TO PUT MY IPAD DOWN. IM VERY HAPPY TO WELCOME A FEW NEW MEMBERS . !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol COME SEE FOR URSELF .

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=CarolAnn69;11190175]HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 70 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME WE GOT RID OF THE OLD NON ACTIVE MEMBERS, WE OPENED OUR DOORS AND WE HAVE BEEN WINNING EVERY SINCE TOP THREE FINISHES EVERY WEEK. WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol..WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FEW NEW MEMBERS JOIN OUR HOOD , IF YOUR IN A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT HAS GONE STALE , NO COMMUNICATION,NO ONE EVER ON TO HELP YOU. THEN DONT BE AFRAID TO LEAVE AND JOIN A NEW NEIGHBORHOOD, WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU JOIN US AND WE JUST MAY BE YOUR NEW PERMANENT HOOD .

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=CarolAnn69;11190175]HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 90 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME ,WE OPENED OUR DOORS WELCOMED SOME NEW MEMBERS AND WE HAVE BEEN BLOWN AWAY HOW LUCKY WE HAVE BEEN EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY, MOTIVATED CHATTY,& WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol[/QUOTEDONT BE AFRAID TO LEAVE A NH THAT HAS WENT STALE AN NOBODY HELPS,OR TALKS ANYMORE. JOIN US U DESERVE TO HAVE FRIENDS TO FARM WITH.

Centennial Club
    ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF A FOREVER NEIGHBORHOOD, DO YOU ENJOY CHATTING AS YOU FARM ,MEETING NEW FRIENDS ,(Sorry Guys we are all ladies here),WELL WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE A FEW NEW MEMBERS TO JOIN US TO SEE IF WE ARE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A NEIGHBORHOOD AS WELL AS IF YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR , WE DO HAVE OUR OWN CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP FOR US ONLY , SO IF YOU DO STAY AN ALL IS GOOD WE WOULD DEFINITELY LEAVE IT UP TO YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US . WE ARE A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NH , WE ENJOY DERBY ,WE HAVE REALLY BEEN LUCKY WITH THE MEMBERS WE HAVE AND WE ARE WINNING TROPHIES EVERY WEEK. WE ARE VERY WELCOMING, (PLEASE DONT TAKE OUR KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS)!WE WANT TOWN PLAYERS , DERBY FOCUS (opting out is ok whenever you need to),LEVEL 80 an up. I COULD GO ON & on BUT WHATS IMPORTANT IS YOU FINDING A GREAT HOOD WHERE YOU ARE VALUED AND APPRECIATED, WE ARE ALL TEAM PLAYERS IN ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️TAG #9JJYR8OP MY NAME IS CAROL

Centennial Club
    ARE YOU IN SEARCH OF A FOREVER NEIGHBORHOOD, DO YOU ENJOY CHATTING AS YOU FARM ,MEETING NEW FRIENDS ,(Sorry Guys we are all ladies here),WELL WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE A FEW NEW MEMBERS TO JOIN US TO SEE IF WE ARE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A NEIGHBORHOOD AS WELL AS IF YOU ARE WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR , WE DO HAVE OUR OWN CLOSED FACEBOOK GROUP FOR US ONLY , SO IF YOU DO STAY AN ALL IS GOOD WE WOULD DEFINITELY LEAVE IT UP TO YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US . WE ARE A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NH , WE ENJOY DERBY ,WE HAVE REALLY BEEN LUCKY WITH THE MEMBERS WE HAVE AND WE ARE WINNING TROPHIES EVERY WEEK. WE ARE VERY WELCOMING, (PLEASE DONT TAKE OUR KINDNESS FOR WEAKNESS)!WE WANT TOWN PLAYERS , DERBY FOCUS (opting out is ok whenever you need to),LEVEL 80 an up. I COULD GO ON & on BUT WHATS IMPORTANT IS YOU FINDING A GREAT HOOD WHERE YOU ARE VALUED AND APPRECIATED, WE ARE ALL TEAM PLAYERS IN ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️TAG #9JJYR8OP MY NAME IS CAROL

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=CarolAnn69;11190175]HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 90 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME ,WE OPENED OUR DOORS WELCOMED SOME NEW MEMBERS AND WE HAVE BEEN BLOWN AWAY HOW LUCKY WE HAVE BEEN EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY, MOTIVATED CHATTY,& WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol WOW,WE ARE ALMOST FULL IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER, JOIN NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE . WE REALLY ARE A POPPIN ACTIVE FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD , WE ARE VERY WELCOMING.

Centennial Club
    [QUOTE=CarolAnn69;11190175]HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 90 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE DERBY PLAYERS AND TOWN PLAYERS. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME ,WE OPENED OUR DOORS WELCOMED SOME NEW MEMBERS AND WE HAVE BEEN BLOWN AWAY HOW LUCKY WE HAVE BEEN EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY, MOTIVATED CHATTY,& WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee CAROL..🎃WE HAVE A COUPLE SPOTS TO FILL ,THIS NEIGHBORHOOD IS WONDERFUL, IT IS EVERYTHING DESCRIBED AND MORE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ,IF YOU WANT TO JOIN A ACTIVE FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD THIS IS IT .. TAG # 9JJYR80P ☂️HONEYVILLE☂️ only one with the two purple umbrellas.