Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 🍯Honeyville 🍯🐝 Honeybees 🐝

Centennial Club

🍯Honeyville 🍯🐝 Honeybees 🐝

HONEYVILLE IS POPPIN!!!!WE ARE AN ACTIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEIGHBORHOOD, LEVEL 90 & UP . MUST SPEAK ENGLISH AND UNDERSTAND IT FOR COMMUNICATION. SAY HELLO AN LET US WELCOME YOU TO THE HOOD. WE ARE “DERBY PLAYERS” AND “TOWN PLAYERS”. You MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO STAY IN THE HOOD IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS U WILL BE KICKED OUT. WE ARE VERY FRIENDLY, ENJOY HELPING ,GREAT SALES,FUNNY SENSE OF HUMOR GROUP .WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME ,WE OPENED OUR DOORS WELCOMED SOME NEW MEMBERS AND WE HAVE BEEN BLOWN AWAY HOW LUCKY WE HAVE BEEN EVERYONE IS SO FRIENDLY, MOTIVATED CHATTY,& WE HAVE MORE ROOM TO GROW ,WE WOULD LOVE SERIOUS ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN US !!NO DRAMA..NO STRESS. ONLY FUN FRIENDLY FARMERS WHO LOVE ❤️ HAYDAY!!!DERBY OPT OUT IS OK !! ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Tag#9JJYR80P ... My Name is Honeybee Carol
    Last edited by CarolAnn69; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:40 PM. Reason: updated information

Centennial Club
    looking for more farmers before the next derby starts !

Centennial Club
    hello everyone ☂️honeyville☂️ has room for more players come see how helpful and friendly we are ! New derby starts soon join us ��
    Last edited by CarolAnn69; December 4th, 2017 at 07:45 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Centennial Club
    HELLO ��WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU COME CHECK US OUT ,WE ARE A FUN WELCOMING NEIGHBORHOOD,WE HELP ,WE DERBY,WE CHAT!! We have ROOM FOR U IF THIS SOUNDS GOOD THEN COME ON �� HOME!

Centennial Club
    ��HELLO ANYONE WANTING TO JOIN A FABULOUS GROUP OF PEOPLE WE HAVE ROOM FOR YOU �� in HONEYVILLE COME ON HOME��

Centennial Club
    ��WE HAVE ROOM FOR MORE ACTIVE PLAYERS TO JOIN IN ON OUR GROWING NEIGHBORHOOD ��! Everyone is very helpful,welcoming,genuine!! If u are in a neighborhood that’s gone cold then it’s time to be warm again so come on over to ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ you won’t leave ��

Centennial Club
    ❄️☃️HELLO EVERYONEOUR GROWING NEIGHBORHOOD HAS ROOM FOR MORE !!! ��❄️COME ON OVER to ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ WITH THE two purple umbrellas!,, ��☃️❄️WE PLAY DERBY 300& up Tasks, Very kind ppl we help each other and communicate well with each other and want the same ☃️❄️

Centennial Club
    HELLO ,IF YOU ARE A LOOKING FOR A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD WHERE WE ARE ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS ,WE HELP, WE CHAT, WE JOKE AROUND,WE HAVE FABULOUS CHEEP SELLS ON OUR STANDS ,and WE WOULD LOVE YOU TO JOIN US ! ! Come on over to ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ With the 2 purple umbrellas, I am ☃️ CHRISTMAS ☃️ CAROL☃️

Centennial Club
    HELLO ,WE HAVE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A FEW MORE DERBY PLAYING , FRIENDLY, CHATTY PEOPLE TO JOIN US ,WE ARE VERY HELPFUL AND ALL OF US HAVE GREAT SELLS, AND WE ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP WITH ANYTHING U NEED�� come on over to ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ Only one with the two purple umbrellas ☺️

Centennial Club
    HELLO , I HAVE 6 spots left IN HONEYVILLE!! If u ARE LOOKING FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT HAS FRIENDLY HELPFUL NEIGHBORS WHO ARE always happy to help an very welcoming then You should really come join us,I ASK THAT EVERYONE PARTICIPATES IN THE DERBY 300 & up tasks , NO I WILL NOT KICK SOMEONE OUT BECAUSE YOU DONT USE DIAMONDS TO DO EXTRA TASK! I don’t have crazy rules !!if you enjoy farming,doing derby for the goodies and Chat with friendly ppl. Then come on �� home!