Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 🍯Honeyville 🍯🐝 Honeybees 🐝

Centennial Club
    HI hay day friends , WE HAVE 3 SPOTS open we are wanting ACTIVE, ENGLISH SPEAKING (For communication)HELPFUL,MEMBERS WHO ENJOY PLAYIN THE DERBY FOR FUN STRESS FREE, ITS VERY SIMPLE,ALL WE ASK IS FOR U TO DO 300&up tasks,and all of your tasks,An the extra task is solely up to you, IF YOU CANT PLAY FOR ANY REASON ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS OPT OUT, I wont kick anyone out for opting out. We are a very helpful always happy to help Group of ppl Mostly from the USA 🇺🇸 , SO IF YOUR STUCK IN A BORING NH THAT HAS GONE STALE THEN AND NO-ONE TALKS OR HELPS U. THEN U BELONG OVER HERE with us in ☂️HONEYVILLE☂️THE ONLY ONE WITH THE TWO PURPLE UMBRELLAS MY NAME IS QUEEN BEE CAROL. The is a new DERBY STARTING VERY SOON SO ,IF U JOIN OUR NH YOU CAN HOPEFULLY PLAY THIS WEEK. THANK U ,HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON.

Centennial Club
    ARE YOU IN A NH THAT HAS STRICT RULES AND NO ONE HELPS OR CHATS AND DOESNT MAKE HAYDAY FUN ? THEN U GOTTA COME AN SEE JUST HOW A NEIGHBORHOOD SHOULD BE , WE DO DERBY FOR THE HORSESHOES WINNING IS GOOD TOO BUT WE WONT KICK U OUT IF U CHOOSE TO OPT OUT , 300 or up tasks and just complete them and thats all you have to do WE ARE A VERY HELPFUL GROUP WE ALL GET ALONG AND I AM HONEST AND SONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH , IF YOU ARE A BEGGER THEN WE ARENT FOR YOU! SPEAKING ENGLISH IS A MUST FOR COMMUNICATION, SO, COME ON BEFORE THE LAST COUPLE SPOTS ARE TAKEN . ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️AWAITS YOU THE ONLY ONE WITH TO TWO PURPLE UMBRELLAS. QUEEN BEE CAROL IS MY NAME, HOPE TO SEE U SOON .

Centennial Club
    ONLY 3 spots left before the next Bingo Derby ,we are in champions league, great group of friendly,helpful people, IF YOU ARE IN A NH THAT NOBODY HELPS YOU OR HAVE GREAT SALES OR NO COMMUNICATION AND U FEEL LIKE ITS NOT GONNA GET BETTER YOU DONT HAVE TO STAY ,TAKE A LEAP OF FATE YOU WILL BE RELIEVED AND HAPPY YOU DID ONCE YOU EXPERIENCE WHAT A REAL NEIGHBORHOOD SHOULD BE LIKE , WE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU ❗️❗️❗️

Centennial Club
    WE HAVE 2 spots OPEN JOIN NOW AN YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN DERBY THIS WEEK , FRIENDLY GROUP AND VERY HELPFUL!!! FANTASTIC SELLS JUST FOR OUR NEIGHBORHOOD ITS ALOT OF FUN IN ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ Only one with the two purple umbrellas !!!

Centennial Club
    only 2 spots to fill up , active,friendly,chatty very helpful group you wouldnt wanna be anywhere else but with us !! We will welcome you with open arms !!!!

Centennial Club
    WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW PPL TO JOIN OUR NH ,WE ARE ALL VERY HELPFUL,SOMEONE IS ALWAYS ON , WE HAVE SELLS THAT BLOW YOUR MIND ON ALL THOSE HARD TO FIND ITEMS AND WE HAVE LOW PRICED SELLS ON THOSE AS WELL , ARE U LOOKIN FOR A NH THAT DONT KICK PPL OUT BECAUSE THEY OPT OUT OF DERBY, OR MAKE YOU PURCHASE EXTRA TASKS IT ISNT US WE PLAY FOR THE GOODIES ,WE GET ALL OUR HORSESHOES WE ARE HAPPY FINISHING IN TOP THREE IS A BONUS , ELDER STATUS AFTER FIRST DERBY ,THE RULE IS DO YOUR TASKS 300 an up! And do all your tasks ! Thats it ,if you cant or dont think u will be able to finish opt out its that easy! HOPE TO SEE U BEFORE DERBY STARTS AND U CAN BE WITH ,THE BEST NEIGHBORHOOD AND GROUP OF PPL IN THIS GAME . Come on home we are waiting for you , ( English speaking is a absolute must) for communication

Centennial Club
    ARE U IN A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT HAS STOPPED BEING HELPFUL ,NO ONE CHATS,NOT MANY ACTIVE PLAYERS? Are U LOOKING FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT IS ACTIVE,FRIENDLY,CHATTY,AND ENJOYS THE DERBY FOR THE GOODIES NOT TO BE TOLD DO THIS OR ELSE WE ARE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE , WE GET ALL HORSESHOES AND IF WE FINISH TOP THREE THATS A BONUS . IF U DONT WANNA PLAY THEN SIMPLY OPT OUT ! I HAVE A COUPLE SPOTS OPEN HOPEFULLY YOU CAN JOIN US BEFORE DERBY STARTS AND YOU CAN PLAY TOO 😉

Centennial Club
    I HAVE ONE SPOT OPEN AND IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE PLAYER WHO ENJOYS CHATTING,HELPING OTHERS, LIKES DERBY ,IF YOU CAN DO ALL YOUR TASKS 300 AN UP, IF U WANT TO OPT OUT WITHOUT THE WORRY OF BEING KICKED OUT THEN U WILL BE ABLE TO DO THAT HERE ! ALSO IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO EXTRA TASK THATS UP TO U I WOULD NEVER FORCE ANYONE TO USE THEIR DIAMONDS ON A DERBY, WE ARE REALLY A GREAT NH WE HELP EACH OTHER, SOMETIMES YOU MAY HAVE 3 ppl trying to help you at the same time . SOMEONE IS ALWAYS ON TO HELP , WE HAVE SALES THAT IS JUST FOR THE NEIGHBORHOOD,YOU REALLY SHOULD GIVE US A TRY , IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND THAT WOULD LIKE TO COME WITH YOU I CAN OPEN UP A SPOT FOR THEM TO JOIN AS WELL , IF YOU ARE STUCK IN A NH THAT HAS WENT STALE YOU DONT HAVE TO STAY THERE ,WE HOPE YOU JOIN US , ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️ Im the leader Queen 🐝 Bee THE ONLY ONE WITH THE TWO PURPLE UMBRELLAS.

Centennial Club
    WOW WE ARE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SOME OF THE FRIENDLIEST, GIVING , FARMERS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD , !!NO GREED HERE !! WE PLAY THE DERBY FOR THE GOODIES WE DONT ASK YOU TO USE UR DIAMONDS AND DO EXTRA TASKS THATS UP TO YOU IF THATS WHAT YOU CHOOSE , WE DO ASK YOU DO ALL YOUR TASKS AND THEY MUST BE 300 and up, IF YOU DONT THINK YOU CAN DO THIS THEN I DONT MIND U OPTING OUT , WE H@VE SELLS THAT ARE MIND BLOWING,IF YOU ARE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD YOU GET A MAJOR DISCOUNT , if u are at a level lower that 75 but not too much lower I will change and let you in if you leave a message then when I check Ill send you a message telling you when ready. LASTLY I NEED ACTIVE !!ENGLISH SPEAKING PPL , WHO DONT MIND CHATTING ALSO ,, ( speaking English is for communication) ! So come on Home to Honeyville the only one with two purple umbrellas ☂☂️I am 🐝QUEEN BEE CAROL🐝

Centennial Club
    HONEYVILLE JUST OPENED TWO SPOTS !!! ARE U LOOKING FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT PLAYS DERBY 300 and up tasks ? & opting out is ok ,ARE U LOOKIN FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD THAT HAS SO MANY GIVING PPL WHO ARE VERY BIG HELPERS ? WE PLAY DERBY MAINLY FOR THE GOODIES HORSESHOES TROPHIES ARE A BONUS , THIS NEIGHBORHOOD ALWAYS HAS SOMEONE ON YOU WONT EVER PLAY ALONE , JUST PACK YOUR BAGS LOAD UP THE MOVING TRUCK SAY GOOBYE TO YOUR OLD BORING NEIGHBORHOOD AN COME ON HOME WE WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS , I HAVE TO SAY FOR COMMUNICATION ONLY WE WANT ENGLISH SPEAKING PPL PLEASE! So COME JOIN US YOU WILL BE GLAD U DID ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Is the neighborhood name Im the leader Im QUEEN BEE CAROL🐝