Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 🍯Honeyville 🍯🐝 Honeybees 🐝

Centennial Club
    HEY FARMERS, THESE SPOTS WILL FILL UP FAST SO IF YOU THINK YOU WILL FIT IN THEN FEEL FREE TO COME AN SEE IF WE ARE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IN A NEIGHBORHOOD, I NEED PPL WHO COMMUNICATE WITH US AND TO BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL , WE ARE VERY HELFUL AND KIND AN I JUST EXPECT THE SAME. NO BEGGERS, And Game etiquette is a must��! Derby ends tonight and new one starts Monday evening depending on where you are in the world ,so it would be great if we had everyone participate in the next one starts ! ��

Your Hood is full when you get an opening Please invite me I am currently level 81 self sufficient and a serious derby player I also am active in the town. I look forward to your invite My tag Number is 20PLRJ8GU Thank you

Centennial Club
    HELLO HAY DAY PPL, I HAVE ONE SPOT RIGHT NOW I NEED A ENGLISH PLAYER WHO CAN DO THE DERBY 300 an up TASKS IF YOU CANT PLAY YOU CAN OPT OUTI DONT KICK PPL OUT JUST BECAUSE THEY OPT OUT , WE ARE A GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE FUN WITH THE DERBY ITS NOT DO OR DIE! WE ARE HELPERS WE ARE TALKERS SOMEONE IS ALWAYS ON SO U WONT BE ALONE , And GAME EDIQUETTE PLEASE AN TY GO A LONG WAY ,NO BEGGERS PLEASE, WE ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME WE CUT UP , WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOURSELF , HURRY BEFORE DERBY STARTS SO YOU CAN JOIN US PLAYING IT!!

Centennial Club
    HELLO HAYDAY FARMERS, HONEYVILLE HAS A COUPLE OF OPENINGS, THEY WILL FILL UP FAST SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD WITH ACTIVE PLAYERS ,HELPERS,VERY FRIENDLY, ENGLISH SPEAKING,DERBY PLAYING PPL THEN THATS WHAT U CAN EXPECT FROM US,ALSO WE WANT THE SAME , WE PLAY DERBY FOR THE FUN OF IT AND ENJOY IT! You must Do YOUR TASKS OR OPT OUT I DO NOT MIND IF PPL OPT OUT IF NEED BE, I WILL NOT KICK ANYONE OUT FOR OPTING OUT , I WILL PROMOTE YOU TO ELDER ONCE YOUR DERBY STARTS SO U CAN TRASH ALL TASKS UNDER 300 I expect if u do participate in the Derby That u do all 300+ tasks and do all your tasks ,we are VERY HELPFUL AND KIND TO EVERYONE AND EXPECT THE SAME , GAME ETIQUETTE IS IMPORTANT , I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT WE ARE A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD SO COME AN SEE FOR YOURSELF BEFORE THE NEXT DERBY STARTS SO U WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY IN THE NEXT DERBY , THIS ONE IS OVER IN A FEW HOURS , WE ARE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AN GET ALL HORSESHOES EVERY DERBY , LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ,HURRY BEFORE ITS TO LATE , THANK U EVERYONE 😉

Centennial Club
    NEW DERBY BEGINS SOON , THIS IS A FANTASTIC GROUP OF PPL, WE ARE HELPERS AND WE ALL GET ALONG THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS ALWAYS ACTIVE NO MATER WHAT TIME YOUR ON . THIS IS A ENGLISH SPEAKING GROUP AND I NEED ENGLISH SPEAKING AND UNDERSTANDING TO COMMUNICATE THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, IF YOU JOIN US WE ARE CHATTY AND FUN SO IF U WANT JUST DERBY TALK ONLY THIS WOULDNT BE THE PLACE FOR YOU, WE HAVE A GOOD TIME ,FARM,HELP EACH OTHER, AND MOST OF ALL WE ARE VERY WELCOMING!! Hope toy see u there ,please come so u can play 🐎 derby!

Centennial Club
    i have 2 spots open right now and i have set the request to join option so we know you are interested in becoming a member of our group instead of these these ppl that jump from farm to farm and just happen upon our neighborhood, i have had random ppl that are looking for handouts and beggers and most use excuses that they dont speak english to understand , so thats why im stressing english speaking ppl only for communication purposes!! Im hoping this option works out for those of you are are serious about joing a great nh with likeminded ppl.

Centennial Club
    ALL INFORMATION IS JUST UPDATED WE HAVE 3 spots Available FOR LEVEL 70 ,MUST SPEAK ENGLISH FOR COMMUNICATION, AND REQUEST TO JOIN! So we know you are serious about Joining a Active NH ! No jumpers .

Centennial Club
    Hello we have one spot to fill ,If you want to play in the derby this week there is still time to join before it starts ,its a Easter special Derby, lots of high points and great rewards. HONEYVILLE IS LAYING OUT THE WELCOME MAT... we are the only Honeyville with the two purple umbrellas, my name is CAROLS JUNGLE LUV

Centennial Club
    HI HAY DAY FRIENDS , ☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️Has 3 OPEN SPOTS OPEN AND THEY WILL FILL UP FAST ,I DO HAVE THE Anyone can join option on ,with level 70 to join, we are IN champions LEAGUE on derby HOPE TO SEE YOU BECOME A PART OF OUR GREAT NH . NEW DERBY STARTS IN A FEW HOURS HOPE UNGET IN BEFORE IT STARTS AND GO TO YOUR SETTINGS TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE opted in to play 300 an up tasks must be able to complete them and u can opt out and dont have to worry about being kicked out because you opt out !!!

Centennial Club
    AN DONT MISS OUT THESE OPENINGS FILL UP FAST . HOPE YOU CAN JOIN US SOON SO YOU CAN BE IN THE NEXT DERBY ,WE ARE IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AND WE HAVE FUN PLAYING DERBY WE ARE NOT GOING TO KICK YOU OUT IF YOU CANT PLAY ,OPTING OUT IS OK HERE . WE ARE A FUN NEIGHBORHOOD HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON , 🐝🍯☂️HONEYVILLE ☂️🍯🐝is OPEN FOR BUZZNESS 😋